Navigation
jotopper
jotopper - New resolution
New resolution
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-31 17:08:58

This will be the 3rd year in a row that I spend old years eve by myself,due mostly to my own stupidity...But I will rectify that for the next one.....Anyone else got any resolutions for the new year?
Butterfinger
Butterfinger - Re: New resolution
Re: New resolution
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-31 17:24:35

I'm in the same boat. Very hard day for me today, I had to give my car back to the bank. Good luck
Zeena
Zeena - Re: New resolution
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-01 04:27:22

@Butter nothing beats the prayer even if you had it all there will be that hour that you decide to speak to the man upstairs alone trust me he will hear you. I'm sorry you going through hard times some of us have walked that road but I hope things get better for you too
Don't give up something better will come along the way
Bobbie...
Bobbie... - Re: New resolution
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-01 06:47:33
Edited: 2020-01-01 07:05:26

Happy new year guys. May 2020 be filled with every opportunity that you require. May you grab it and ride it as far as your wildest dreams haven't considered possible.

My resolution for 2020

1. Have a double massage this week. I'm in pain and I've never done it before.

2. I'll be starting that family life that I've been putting off for so long. So no more of this pink world for the foreseeable future. And no more nights alone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.