Navigation
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Punting beyond your disposable income
Punting beyond your disposable income
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-29 22:33:46

So normally after Christmas, a buddy of mine and I pack up and we leave for holidays. Prior to it, we always shop apparel, at a few high end stores, but this year, was different. We found out, both of us were punting, by way of me not mentioning it here.

Here is the crux, walking into our stores, this guy, looks disintrested to buy anything. So I ask, what is wrong?

Buddy went on a punting spree, blowing 30k on Russian WG's who charges 5k, per hour. He does not even have enough to register his child, for next year at an elite school.

I transferred 20k to him, paid for all the trip expenses, but gave him one moerse smack, as we got into my van. Ffs! Guys be clever about your kak. Yes punting is addictive, but when it involves a child, be flippen sensitive...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punting beyond your disposable income
Re: Punting beyond your disposable income
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-12-30 11:17:48

You do realize that by giving him "20k" (wich you probably didnt) you didnt really help him?
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Punting beyond your disposable income
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3794
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-30 13:05:16
Edited: 2019-12-30 13:20:21

On 2019-12-29 22:33:46 Jynx24 said:
Ffs! Guys be clever about your kak. Yes punting is addictive, but when it involves a child, be flippen sensitive...

Yes... things like this angers me so much... Children should be our first priority... sex with an over priced Russian girl in stead of money for his child???? What a disgusting selfish person
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Punting beyond your disposable income
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5536
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-30 13:22:26

On 2019-12-29 22:33:46 Jynx24 said:
So normally after Christmas, a buddy of mine and I pack up and we leave for holidays. Prior to it, we always shop apparel, at a few high end stores, but this year, was different. We found out, both of us were punting, by way of me not mentioning it here.

Here is the crux, walking into our stores, this guy, looks disintrested to buy anything. So I ask, what is wrong?

Buddy went on a punting spree, blowing 30k on Russian WG's who charges 5k, per hour. He does not even have enough to register his child, for next year at an elite school.

I transferred 20k to him, paid for all the trip expenses, but gave him one moerse smack, as we got into my van. Ffs! Guys be clever about your kak. Yes punting is addictive, but when it involves a child, be flippen sensitive...

A remarkable instance of generosity.
I trust your buddy will repay the loan.
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: Punting beyond your disposable income
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-30 13:52:14

Blah blah blah Bull shit by far

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.