alphabet
alphabet - Thin girls or fat girls?
Thin girls or fat girls?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:20

Hi All

This is probably not the place to ask this question, but I am just curious.

What is the general feeling, do you guys think it is better having sex with a thin girl or with a fat girl?

I can't make up my mind as I have had experiences with ladies of many different sizes and shapes and there were thin ladies who where a real good experience, but on the other hand the few fatties I have been with were all a hell of a good experience!

Could be that the bigger ladies get less action and therefore make up for it once they do get some?

Personally I feel that sexuality is not determined by the lady's size, but rather by her attitude towards sex - and also the better the starter motor, the easier the engine starts!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thin girls or fat girls?
Re: Thin girls or fat girls?
Less than 5 posts

I personally prefer thin girl.
Curioser
Curioser - Re: Thin girls or fat girls?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile

I personally prefer chubbier girls. Not extremely large girls, but not extremely thin girls either.

I like a woman with a little meat on her bones.

I find that the bigger girls are more eager to please than thinner girls, but maybe that was just with the girls I was with.
johan200
johan200 - Re: Thin girls or fat girls?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:21

C, if you like really chubby girls did you ever visit Karen from Pta, she used to be on this site. Personally I prefer athletic build poppies with great bodies, but Karen was quite good for a chubby.

I actually remember one embarassing incident at that Water Street club in Pta, there was a Melissa really chubby, and on that particular sunday morning it was only her, but things just did not work, because I was pumping away and just could not shoot my load! She felt uncomfortable and said she felt bad. I just told her not to worry and its stress related. Needless to say, never visited her again.

Lisa (Pta on ESA,) is just way to thin.
Curioser
Curioser - Re: Thin girls or fat girls?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

Well, of the chubbier girls that I have seen, there was one named Anastacia, in Edenvale. Just behind the Macdonalds. She wasn't the best looking girl in the world, and not the youngest either, but boy did she more than make up for that ! The best I ever had !

Also, there was another named Zelda and she used to work in Orange Grove, but that place has long since been closed up. Would love to find her again.

Also there was Sylvia, in Bedfordview. I went there when they just opened up and she was the only girl there. I spent an hour with her and came like 3 times. Her touch was nothing short of amazing.

And last, but most definitely not least, there was Ivy, also in Bedfordview, nearby to Bedford Centre. That girl gave the best blow job I have ever experienced. I came three times with her, and I never even got to @!#$ her properly in the hour.
raymond
raymond - www.sex141.com
www.sex141.com
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

hello,

if you wanna to find Asian pussy, go to

www.sex141.com
www.best161.com

enjoy it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thin girls or fat girls?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-29 16:24:07

Topics were pretty bold back in 2006, I just had to bring this back

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.