Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-24 23:40:46
Edited: 2019-12-26 10:32:27

I am a serious amateur photographer with all the lights, backdrops and full frame gear. We know from the other thread that punters prefer high quality pg pics. I do not want any money for myself, but if you pay towards the akcc charity drive i will come take some pro class pg pics for you.
The effort to get there and set up etc is similar for 1 photo or 10, but you dont want to swamp your pg profile and i dont want to get into trouble with esa, so Im proposing a small number of good quality pics (technically good enough to print A1 on gloss or A0 on canvas if you really want to)
Payments to go to akcc and pop etc also via Louise please.
Depending on how extravagant you want to go, we can discuss offers upward of R300. Specially motivated offers between R200 and R300 will also be considered as during donation time one tries not to say no to any contribution. All within reasonable travel from Pta please.
I know your iPhone can take pics, but that is not for charity, and you are worth some propper pics arent you? So please give a donation or have some pics taken! The kids really need it!

Pm me or Louise if you are interested

...and merry Chrismas all :))
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-25 00:45:48

YS, I'll pay two sets to the aggregate value of R600 towards two shoots if that will help?

If so let me know the details bud?

Kind Regards

BB
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-25 06:03:36

Tnx BB!! Every bit helps!!

New territory for me as well, but i guess we need to get the ok from the ladies in question. So pm me who they are so we can arrange practicatities. If she agrees and we can see that work, then pay in to akcc and send pop to louise. My ref no could for the sake of the argument be 9999.
You can also email me at [Send Message] if you do not have pm rights.

Louise? That ok with you?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-25 06:09:31

Oh yes, i assumed but did not specify BB. Remember the pics are for the use of the lady. Her body/face and thus her rules. Fair enough i guess?
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1045
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-25 06:44:59

On 2019-12-25 06:03:36 ystervark said:
Tnx BB!! Every bit helps!!

New territory for me as well, but i guess we need to get the ok from the ladies in question. So pm me who they are so we can arrange practicatities. If she agrees and we can see that work, then pay in to akcc and send pop to louise. My ref no could for the sake of the argument be 9999.
You can also email me at [Send Message] if you do not have pm rights.

Louise? That ok with you?

Perfecto!!!

Please note everyone Ystervark does not do photography for a living it is a passion, a hobby that he is pretty awesome with. This is by no way is an attempt to gather business on a regular basis or a attempt at freeloading.

Lol this is truly amazing! Girls get free set of awesome pg galary pics and the guy that made the donation gets a printed or digital set of the lady that agrees to do the shoot!!

PS: I do how ever want to stress if you want it on a canvas i will ask you to pay for the canvas it must be printed on, as everyone knows canvasses ain't cheap and as generous as Ystervark's offer is to do this for our charity drive I also do not want to feel that he his gonna be out of pocket as he had made multiple donations (like some others) already.

Now.. One willing donar already.. BB your are amazing!!

Now you need to tell me which two ladies so I can arrange with then and see if they are willing to participate!!

XXX
L
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-25 06:52:55

On 2019-12-25 06:44:59 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
On 2019-12-25 06:03:36

Please note everyone Ystervark does not do photography for a living it is a passion, a hobby that he is pretty awesome with. This is by no way is an attempt to gather business on a regular basis or a attempt at freeloading.

XXX
L

Oops! Yes, please! I do not actually have the flexibility to do this time wise etc. This is just for charity! NO money to me EVER!

The R300 is for me to take the pics and give her the digital copies which she can upload to her pg.
If you want a personal set, that is for the lady to decide/charge more towards the charity etc.
Printing if involved for your own account please. Thats why i said the R300 is the basic "take pics" fee. How fancy you become will determine how lucky akcc becomes!!
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1046
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-25 06:57:21

Hehehehe see..now I get it!!

I am a willing *victim* if there is a willing donar!!
Hehehehe ;)

But please note I am not in centurion and my shoot will have to wait till I visit centurion again! Which I hope is pretty soon again;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-25 07:09:57

I am in no rush as to when you want pics taken. As long as you pay before 31dec19...

Is that an offer i hear? Good thing here Louise is that you can pay the money yourself! No need to get a donor...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-25 07:58:21

this is getting more disgusting. even on Christmas day will the orphans be milked for self gain. setting up photography shop in the name of charity. i can not believe this
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-25 08:05:56

On 2019-12-25 06:09:31 ystervark said:
Oh yes, i assumed but did not specify BB. Remember the pics are for the use of the lady. Her body/face and thus her rules. Fair enough i guess?

Perfect bud, you just let me have the details once it's sorted out and I will make the payment.

Can I come hold one of the lights hahaha!
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.