balasbak
balasbak - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-25 08:09:08

On 2019-12-25 07:58:21 Henry Mo said:
this is getting more disgusting. even on Christmas day will the orphans be milked for self gain. setting up photography shop in the name of charity. i can not believe this

Listen buddy, I'm getting a bit sick of your crap, if you don't want to participate or agree to what is being done for charity, then piss off, you useless, selfish individual.

If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything and I strongly suggest you f... off.

You don't deserve to be on this site, you waste of space, and this is me being nice.

Hope you have a really shitty Christmas you asshole!
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1050
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-25 09:11:45

O sherbet.. Really this is not self gain!

This is purely enticingly delisious offers.. Things that will make guys hand over their money to the charity;)

They will all be standing with big grins in their man caves having a little eye candy to remind then that they did something worth while this holiday season. !!Giving!!
Giving to those that do not have the luxury of a home or family, like the rest of us that too often take that privilege for granted!!

Sorry HM but you really are damn negative.

Non but non of this is about the ladies but about raising funds! We are not standing at a robot asking people to just hand it over! In the spirit of giving every one is giving!

Guys donate and girls have been doing the punts for free! Yes for free!

And I will be paying for my own shoot just to make a point! I don't need you to give! I have been and keep on giving! And I will not be discouraged to do what I know in my heart is the right thing by your negative view of this.

Merry Xmas to you.. May u be have a awesome Xmas.

Xxx

Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1662
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-25 09:16:50

Perhaps something to have been discussed and cleared with Esa prior to posting considering the loose canon bannings
Louise ( Miss Red)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1051
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-25 09:30:30

Yes Kingsman.. Ystervark did not realize at time of posting that he might get banned for freeloading even though it was not the intention at all to freeload but a desperate but generous attempt to help me get to the magical 100 000 mark by 31/12 for the AKCC Xmas charity drive.

Xxx

Louise ( Miss Red)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1052
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-25 09:30:30
Edited: 2019-12-25 09:32:32

..... Doubled
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Make your PGpics of a quailty standard worthy of you
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-25 10:04:47

If the offer offends, ill withdraw it, but i just hope that should admin wish to ban me, they would at least pay the R600 we have on the table so far.

Jokes aside, my interpretation of freeloading is where i advertise for my benefit without paying for such advert. I do not think this is what is hapening, is it?
If so, consider it withdrawn, if not, then please donate!!!

@Henry: sterkte bro, must be tough to live in such a negative mind...
Louise ( Miss Red)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-25 10:21:02
Edited: 2019-12-25 10:26:32

@ Ystervark. I think it is better to retract..until we have sorted this with ESA. Sorry ladies and gents..in interest of keeping YV on forum as he has been a pillar in helping us get to where we are!!

I however will still donate the money for the photoshoot tomorrow! Will do the shoot when I am in Centurion again soon.

But I have decided that it won't go on my PG. It will be free as set to punters that donate 300 to AKCC. ;) That way the giving to AKCC don't stop with me donating to AKCC for the photoshoot done for free by YV;)

balasbak
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-25 10:42:10

On 2019-12-25 10:04:47 ystervark said:
If the offer offends, ill withdraw it, but i just hope that should admin wish to ban me, they would at least pay the R600 we have on the table so far.

Jokes aside, my interpretation of freeloading is where i advertise for my benefit without paying for such advert. I do not think this is what is hapening, is it?
If so, consider it withdrawn, if not, then please donate!!!

@Henry: sterkte bro, must be tough to live in such a negative mind...

YV, I'm going to pay another R1K in any event, whether you get banned or not, or the shoots proceed or not, so in addition to the additional R1K I donated yesterday, I'm paying another R1 K, expecting nothing in return just because I can and want too because Louise has been trying so hard and being so selfless in her efforts.
balasbak
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-25 10:49:30

On 2019-12-25 10:21:02 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
@ Ystervark. I think it is better to retract..until we have sorted this with ESA. Sorry ladies and gents..in interest of keeping YV on forum as he has been a pillar in helping us get to where we are!!

I however will still donate the money for the photoshoot tomorrow! Will do the shoot when I am in Centurion again soon.

But I have decided that it won't go on my PG. It will be free as set to punters that donate 300 to AKCC. ;) That way the giving to AKCC don't stop with me donating to AKCC for the photoshoot done for free by YV;)

@Louise, do I use the same reference number as the last donation I made for the further donation I will be paying today?
Louise ( Miss Red)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1054
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-25 10:52:34

On 2019-12-25 10:49:30 balasbak said:
On 2019-12-25 10:21:02 Louise ( Miss Red) said: @ Ystervark. I think it is better to retract..until we have sorted this with ESA. Sorry ladies and gents..in interest of keeping YV on forum as he has been a pillar in helping us get to where we are!!

@Louise, do I use the same reference number as the last donation I made for the further donation I will be paying today?

WOW double WOW!

Same ref would be fine..Thanx BB..and just for that.. And not expecting anything in return! You can keep a eye on your inbox when my photoshoot is done! XXX

This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.