Navigation
jmald66
jmald66 - Re: The Summit club
Re: The Summit club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 07:41:52

Will be there today from around 12:00. Mika - would love to see you there!
moekie
moekie - Re: The Summit club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 15:47:16

Hi Everyone.I met with the managers and they will let you guys know soon on what they plan doing regarding pick up points.Hope it's going to be positive feedback.
John
John - Re: The Summit club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 18:09:44

Hi Moekie - can you elaborate more on what you mean by pick up points - are they going to offer the service where you leave your car at a safer place and they give you a lift to Summit etc - that would be great.

What is the talent like there on Tuesday night?
Mika
Mika - Re: The Summit club
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-11-28 00:51:12

I'll love 2 go skatie if you pick me up then we can go crazy on
numb
numb - Re: The Summit club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-28 11:56:27

Summit is fine

I've become somewhat of a regular. Dunno what the big deal is about safety. Its on the periphery of hillbrow. Driving from Ellis park to the onramp near UJ is what scares me!
freetime
freetime - Re: The Summit club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-29 08:52:45

So yesterday I had taken the day off and decided to go visit. I did not go in my own car, rather one of the co's old delivery vehicles, so fitted in quite nicely.

Drove straight to the parking area. No problem. Did not feel unsafe or threatened. R15 for parking. Stood on side of the road for some time waiting for an avalanche of taxi's to go by. Across and in and paid my entrance R50. Again no problems and did not feel unsafe at all.

Went upstairs and what a disapointment. Was rushed by two hefty girls who wanted to join me. I had to be quite firm in telling them to leave me alone. Suppose it is a knock shop, but I prefer sitting on my own checking out the talent, rather than being assailed every couple minutes by someone who wants to sit down or wants a drink! Anyway, i think the girls got the message and I was left in peace. There was a reasonably looking girl doing a strip, not great and a really tired routine. There were about 15 girls in in bikinis hanging around and when the stripper finished they about six of them jumped onto table and started doing a table dance. After that they all dispersed, some to the outside bar and some to the private strip area I suppose.

The girls I saw were all terrible looking. Fat wobbly thighs, tattoos, gold teeth etc etc. there was not one I would do with someone else's dick!!

I finished my beer and left. Waste of time and money. Not sure if it gets better in the evening and if Wed afternoon is just a bad time, but I will not go back. Will stick to my regular spots where every now and then I find a true gem
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: The Summit club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-29 12:18:19

Been feeling horny for quite some time I decided to check it all out early in the day when nothing much is happening, seing it's almost impossible for me to go to such places in the evenings. Not many girls, but not as bad looking as I was afraid of, after reading Freetime's comments. Went with a fairly reasonable gal from the E Cape for a quick suck and blow and now feel a bit less horny. Question is until when...
cluso
cluso - Re: The Summit club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-29 16:18:30
Edited: 2012-11-29 16:19:57

I cannot agree to freetime as i go there at least twice a month during the week but never before 20:00. In the evening there are plenty good loking girls, i book them inhouse and take them home.
I would reccommend this place, far better then Royal Park. I also go sometimes to the Lilly Lodge which is more a bar but also very nice, less girls but very accomondating.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Summit club
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-12-01 23:09:01

Please keep me posted regarding any planned trips during the week 7 to 12 Dec. I used to be a regular in the 90's and would like to visit again.

freetime
freetime - Re: The Summit club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-02 11:58:39

Yip always new my timing was bad. Will give it another go at night and see....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.