Navigation
Mila Rouge
Mila Rouge - Re: Posting a review if you did not see the advertisers.
Re: Posting a review if you did not see the advertisers.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 414
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-26 16:21:09

I will stand up and say that i can prove lets say ive had 10 bad reviews 7 at min never met me in person and its not because i was not allowing them standing them up...its taken along time to get back my good rep and i still find myself called then actually because of those review the gent says he has decided to go with another the resentment comes back but makes me wanna be the best me i can be.

Xxx Mila
SiphoSha
SiphoSha - Re: Posting a review if you did not see the advertisers.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-26 17:09:40

Dear Lilly. You were on drugs since I can remember. Ive met you for the first time at Elisium spa about 3 years ago. Ive read all of your recent posts. Girl, you are still on drugs, and will always be on drugs. You still have a sexy body but your face is showing the years of drug abuse. Have you ever read the shit you posted after being sober?

Please dont play little miss innocent. You will never have a good reputation.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Posting a review if you did not see the advertisers.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-10-26 18:04:17

goes without saying
Climax
Climax - Re: Posting a review if you did not see the advertisers.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4584
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-27 21:51:08

On 2019-10-26 17:09:40 SiphoSha said:
Dear Lilly. You were on drugs since I can remember. Ive met you for the first time at Elisium spa about 3 years ago. Ive read all of your recent posts. Girl, you are still on drugs, and will always be on drugs. You still have a sexy body but your face is showing the years of drug abuse. Have you ever read the shit you posted after being sober?

Please dont play little miss innocent. You will never have a good reputation.

Hahahaha, shots fired...hahaha
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Posting a review if you did not see the advertisers.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 611
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-28 11:20:36

On 2019-10-26 16:21:09 Mila Rouge said:
I will stand up and say that i can prove lets say ive had 10 bad reviews 7 at min never met me in person and its not because i was not allowing them standing them up...its taken along time to get back my good rep and i still find myself called then actually because of those review the gent says he has decided to go with another the resentment comes back but makes me wanna be the best me i can be.

Xxx Mila

10 bad reviews and all of them false...its like saying I'm a vegetarian and eating lamb bunny chows on the side...

1 or mayb 2 yes but 10...no mutha flippen way
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Posting a review if you did not see the advertisers.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 789
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-28 15:54:51

Grammatically speaking and with buckets of respect to Antoinette and ESA. This is not "new news" neither is it news lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.