Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What was your amount of your cheapest punt.
Re: What was your amount of your cheapest punt.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-10-28 18:34:45

For me not a punt but a blow. Was like 15 years ago. Was in an alternative club in Cape Town, left after a few passes and on the way back totally wasted to my hotel was approached under a bridge . Needless to say went for the blow, cost me 50 , to wasted to remember.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: What was your amount of your cheapest punt.
Re: What was your amount of your cheapest punt.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1086
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-29 07:45:33

Many years ago me and a friend visited a night club in central JHB. There was a real beautiful girl and it was her birthday. After a good time at the club my friend decided to take her back to the hotel. Lucky for me he was to intoxicated and soon fell asleep so the chick knocked at my door (I was in the adjacent room) and told me that she needed some birthday fun which I did not decline. I had vodka in the room and we went on till the sun was up and my friend knocked at the door for me to have breakfast with him. The expression on his face was priceless (we still are best buddies) as I told him he has to have breakfast without me. I tried to pay her and even left money under her key but refused to take it and left it in the room as she indicated that my friend had already paid her and she had the fun she was looking for. this only happens once in a lifetime ;-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.