Re: Depression and anxiety
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2436
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-22 13:11:25

On 2019-10-22 12:58:40 Blondie said:
On 2019-10-22 09:03:50 Meg said: On 2019-10-21 19:49:46

I think any lady are open to listen.
Just book the time you need with her and tell her what you expect from the time you book.
After all you paying for her time right?

I have to agree with Meg
It's always nice if a guy "puts a piece of himself on the table"
That's how you get to know a person
Personally i do believe it's better when you can relax and have a normal conversation rather than to just do the deed and go

HIVE FIVE
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Depression and anxiety
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4721
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-22 14:03:49

On 2019-10-22 12:58:40 Blondie said:

It's always nice if a guy "puts a piece of himself on the table"
That's how you get to know a person
Personally i do believe it's better when you can relax and have a normal conversation rather than to just do the deed and go

I am getting the HOTS for Blondie, with each of her recent posts...**LIKE**LIKE***...
Blondie...you have mail...
Lindi
Lindi - Re: Depression and anxiety
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-22 15:49:39

I do think it is good to go and see your Doctor, to rule out any other sickness. But if you are diagnosed with only depression and anxiety, I do know a good counselor that will help you with all aspects that.

And it don't cost you an arm and a leg so to speak. Inbox me if you need the info, she helped a few people I know, including myself through this.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon xxx

FeralInstincts
FeralInstincts - Re: Depression and anxiety
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-22 17:00:04

I have been indeed diagnosed with this and being treated for it pill after pill.

I was hoping to find someone that understands the pain of going through this that I can see as a regular.
FeralInstincts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-23 08:57:45

More comfortable talking about these things with someone that knows than someone that does not.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Depression and anxiety
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-23 09:11:31
Edited: 2019-10-23 09:13:33

On 2019-10-21 19:49:46 FeralInstincts said:
Strange request but I do like after talk after the deed is done sometimes just the company helps.

Is there a WG comfortable with this and handling these predominant feelings.

Idea is it is cheaper than most psychs and has a bonus in between.

Do you think it's safe to share ANY personal information with someone in the Purple world? I've learned that things like this can turn out very badly... I have depression and anxiety too... A client basicly begged me to open up to him, which I did eventually ... biggest mistake of my life...
I personally, out of experience won't recommend it at all...
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Depression and anxiety
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1356
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-23 09:21:00

On 2019-10-23 09:11:31 Ms Paige said:
On 2019-10-21 19:49:46 FeralInstincts said: Strange request but I do like after talk after the deed is done sometimes just the company helps.

Is there a WG comfortable with this and handling these predominant feelings.

Idea is it is cheaper than most psychs and has a bonus in between.

Do you think it's safe to share ANY personal information with someone in the Purple world? I've learned that things like this can turn out very badly... I have depression and anxiety too... A client basicly begged me to open up to him, which I did eventually ... biggest mistake of my life...
I personally, out of experience won't recommend it at all...

Please listen to Ms Paige
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Depression and anxiety
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1120
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-23 09:30:27

Seek professional help and by that I mean a head doctor and not a cock doctor.. you are asking for help from some of the most manipulative people around, and by that I mean both punter and wg, your depression will only get worse, this is like asking your mechanic to clean your teeth while you are at the work shop, you know cause both your car and teeth are white, makes no sense at all, this anxiety and depression can lead to all sorts of disasters, if you have to make a choice between a sex worker and a psychologist go with the psychologist first, we don't want to loose a member of the forum..
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Depression and anxiety
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3354
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-23 09:33:56
Edited: 2019-10-23 09:36:07

On 2019-10-23 09:30:27 Doubleslappedass said:
Seek professional help and by that I mean a head doctor and not a cock doctor.. you are asking for help from some of the most manipulative people around, and by that I mean both punter and wg, your depression will only get worse, this is like asking your mechanic to clean your teeth while you are at the work shop, you know cause both your car and teeth are white, makes no sense at all, this anxiety and depression can lead to all sorts of disasters, if you have to make a choice between a sex worker and a psychologist go with the psychologist first, we don't want to loose a member of the forum..

Very wise words... I agree 100%. The less they know about your personal life, the better...
FeralInstincts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-23 09:54:04

I am indeed receiving psychiatric help and psychological help at the same time.

Wise words from all thank you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.