Navigation
Louise
Louise - Re: companionship
Re: companionship
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-17 17:43:02

@ Ling. We will be stoned by some because off our response to this thread.;) but really don't give a damn.. Most people should stop worrying about what others say or think and find their own happy space.

@ john Adams it is very true there is a market for it... I have two clients that I see that sex is never but never part of it. It is companionship. Being a SP is more than just being a sex worker...
avsharn
avsharn - Re: companionship
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-17 17:45:57

On 2019-10-17 16:39:18 Louise said:
If not why not...here is me being a good soul... ;) in a awesomely good mood..

R400 a hour and you can come bring your beer and chill for a hour.. Anything else will be business as usual..

Good soul let you charging the poor guy to hang out

We can share stories of the purple world ;) and why we need it..;)

Louise
Louise - Re: companionship
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-17 19:05:54

@avsharn... havent seen you invite him to dinner or hang out...

i responded to this to offer a service as a SP, he was
looking for a service, he wasnt asking to hang out for
free. if he was i wouldnt even have responded because it
would just get a whole lot more of 'yous' jumping on the
band wagon...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: companionship
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-17 19:33:25

This would be a good service on the side of your main business, especially for guys who live on their own and don't have much female companionship, or would like some.

Lets be honest guys... as much as you hate being nagged about doing the dishes or taking out the trash, we all want that "nagging" sometimes... but only sometimes.

Well, I do anyway, but let's not digress any further.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: companionship
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4686
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-17 20:40:42
Edited: 2019-10-17 20:41:29

On 2019-10-17 16:37:53 Ling said:
Hi hun sent you a PM and no need to pay to have a meal we are all just human let's go have a nice meal a drink and talk about life a bit. One can always lift someone's spirit
xoxo 078 516 1365

WOW...Ling ...I applaud you!
I knew you were special,Truly blessed!
Ling
Ling - Re: companionship
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1317
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-17 21:53:43

On 2019-10-17 17:43:02 Louise said:
@ Ling. We will be stoned by some because off our response to this thread.;) but really don't give a damn.. Most people should stop worrying about what others say or think and find their own happy space.

@ john Adams it is very true there is a market for it... I have two clients that I see that sex is never but never part of it. It is companionship. Being a SP is more than just being a sex worker...

Totally agree with you lovely lady.. But there are good people left in the world and if we can help then let's at least try.. Some will screw you over and some won't it's a 50/50 gamble we all do every single day.. But let's not let the 50% that do screw us over or are rude or bad get to us.

But your notion is very on point. Lovely Gent's she seems like one of those hidden Gems that can only satisfy you.. xoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: companionship
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-10-17 22:39:33

Hornym, I totally understand and get where you're coming from. I'm also faced with this dilemma from time to time. Sometimes it's got more to do with the companionship and intimacy shared in Those moments, under those circumstances and that non judgmental environment. Doesn't matter what shit you going through, you can trust in that being a safe place. Only so much you can talk to your mates and family about.... We all know gents, that there's that connect with our other halves that can be replicated and if that's the support you require, there are many kind and caring ladies here who I'm sure will be gladly obliged to give their time to you as some have already.

hornym
hornym - Re: companionship
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 952
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-24 10:47:51

Thank you to all those who have responded. You all have made my heart jump for you knowing full well the idea of just wanting to be wanted and have some me time.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who replied on this , good or bad ! Thank you
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: companionship
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 409
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-24 12:53:01
Edited: 2019-12-24 12:54:11

@hornym...hey man...I consider you one of the purple world vet..now you have started this thread...it raises a spark...cos there's many of us punters that sometimes just look for company of a lady...for an hour or more...some lady's here are great listener's and all we need is someone just to talk to...no strings attached kinda thing...of course no dribble...but decent chat's ...and YES there are some great lady's here that may offer this service ...and yes this can become a side line kinda service ...instead of a "wham bham thank you mar'm" kinda situation.
Some of us punters want to chat and maybe look forward to be listened to...of course if this leads to the deed then we will gladly pay...
I understand this is an adult business site...but its an avenue to create a new sort of business line...Wish I personally could find more beautiful lady's that can "lend an ear" and who knows where this can lead to...to me its not all about paying for the deed all the time...but to find some good souls to meet and chat to...just my 2c...
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: companionship
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 549
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-24 13:20:16

LING...move to the top of the class. :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.