Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-28 15:30:16

Name: Chi Chi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Cresta

Full Profile: [View Chi Chi's Full Profile]

Wow! One of the best experiences I've had in a while. Started with a nice sensual massage, worked my shaft to almost explosion several times. The shag was phenomenal. Chi Chi definitely enjoys what she does and does not rush you off. A definite must visit in my book!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
whynot?
whynot? - Re: Review - Chi Chi - Randburg/Malanshof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chi Chi - Randburg/Malanshof Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2012-12-25 09:58:50

Area: Randburg/Malanshof

She was my Christmas present. Very sexy and friendly girl. Pity I could not have not even an hour with her because of my Christmas eve rushing late time. Sex was suberb and I will go back as soon I can. Well worth it. I recommend her indeed.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Deluxe
Deluxe - Re: Review - Chi Chi - Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chi Chi - Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-05 13:03:03

Love the new pics. A return visit is long over-due.

See you soon babes.
whynot?
whynot? - Re: Review - Chi Chi - Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chi Chi - Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-05 18:53:35

Wow babe, your pics are stunning!!!! You have been my Christmas present!!! I will make you soon Easter present too!!!! Never forgot our session!!!!
bkkguy
bkkguy - Re: Review - Chi Chi - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chi Chi - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-17 12:38:26

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

I found myself unexpectedly in Randburg on a sunny afternoon after a business lunch canceled on me. My ATF is near there so I headed over (unannounced, oops) in hopes for a quickie. Unfortunately, she was avail but (of course) wasn't willing to see a regular on such short notice. so, I had to think quickly. I had Chi Chi's number saved and just never got around to seeing her because of her proximity to my ATF but chanced it and gave her a ring.

Her phone manner was great and after asking for a few minutes of prep time, gave me directions to her place (what I later learned was the S Ranch we all know about). This being my second time to the ranch, it was different and a bit more discrete because I just parked and went around to the room allocated by Chi Chi and awaited her arrival. Good thing as it was a busy punting lunch time hour with lots of colleagues at the bar. I avoided them all by going directly to my room.

In walks Chi Chi and she's better than her pics. and quite tall. I'm 1.9m and when she's in her heals I'm not bending down for a soft kiss to get us started. I ask to wash quickly while we she fetches me a cold drink, and when she returns we have a lovely time together.

CBJ leads to a wonderful 69, followed by her reversed cowgirl with me taking in the view. but wait, you've seen the pictures, why am I letting her glory face the other direction? I turn her around for a cowgirl which allows me to nurse. lovely.

We then switch to K9 and lazy K9 whereby I spill my cup in a sweaty heap. smiling.

another quick was, and great conversation and I'm happy my back up plan turned out to be better than expected.

I highly recommend her to others. and again, its easier to call her directly and head to SR without having to do the bar-room pick.

Treat Chi Chi right and I'm sure you'll enjoy her as much as I did.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.