Navigation
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Proposal
Re: Proposal
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 576
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-17 23:42:23

I'm sure she knows her true value but some are missing the point... The reason she is doing it is to increase her income as its not wat it used to be,so let her do wat she thinks is right.
If u don't want her to charge what she wants which has a reserve price anyway, call her and give her the difference#letherbe

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Proposal
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-10-18 04:03:35

Come.to JHB with your special. We will keep you busy
Curt
Curt - Re: Proposal
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1556
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-18 07:08:11

On 2019-10-17 23:42:23 Davistarr said:
I'm sure she knows her true value but some are missing the point... The reason she is doing it is to increase her income as its not wat it used to be,so let her do wat she thinks is right.
If u don't want her to charge what she wants which has a reserve price anyway, call her and give her the difference#letherbe

My thoughts exactly. Amy knows her worth and has determined her rates in accordance thereto.

Business is tight and she is trying a different approach, an action for which I salute her. The punters that are comfortable with her rates, continue at those rates or offer her more. An agreement that she makes with any other is between her and the punter.

Good luck Amy
Amy
Amy - Re: Proposal
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-18 08:08:41

Wow...didnt expect that response...thanks so much guys...i do know my worth yes...im far more worth than even my normal prices...but like anyone else i do have responsibilities...so i thought about helping each other out in a way with economy that guys will still be able to afford to punt and id still make money.
Thanks for the guys supporting and wanting to help.i appreciate every bit.

Kisses
Amy
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Proposal
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8437
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-18 09:41:13

On 2019-10-18 07:08:11 Curt said:
Amy knows her worth and has determined her rates in accordance thereto.

Business is tight and she is trying a different approach, an action for which I salute her. The punters that are comfortable with her rates, continue at those rates or offer her more. An agreement that she makes with any other is between her and the punter.

Good luck Amy

I salute you too Amy .. sometimes we have to start thinking outside the box in this economical climate !!!
Amy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-18 11:10:36

@boobs thanks babe...kisses
Lara
Lara - Re: Proposal
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-19 00:16:25

I applaud your business sense :) I hope this venture works well for you. There are many things you can try, create a website, sell pictures and videos, offer lesbian shows with another lady, consider monthly arrangements with sugar daddies, offer a special on quiet days, consider travelling to other areas on quiet days. You're welcome to pm me for some ideas if needed, but hopefully many new clients will take this offer up and regulars will be nice enough to add a tip above your standard rate to help you out :)
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Proposal
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 817
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-19 16:59:30

As they say

Half a loaf is better than nothing.

And thats a big problem here.

Instead of earning something (like in the R1000 for 3 hours post) they would rather earn nothing,then complain about the economy.

Anyways you know the saying..... T.P.T.R
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Proposal
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-19 17:02:25

Sorry, whats that?
Amy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 198
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-24 09:43:47

Bump to the top

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.