Navigation
Leonora
Leonora - Re: Review - Leonora - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leonora - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-27 22:54:27

Thank You Caramel for your kind words, his just a bully nje that time he's not even close to the most top tie guys that l have come across with.lts clear money doesn't buy sense.
sleekdude
sleekdude - Re: Review - Leonora - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leonora - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 16:34:03

2 weeks ago I wrote about pretty girls who give really bad service and nasty attitudes. To see a review like the one above makes me wonder if punting has become all about getting laid by pretty girls regardless of service levels. I stand by my words that really pretty girls tend to give a crappy service at best these days.

Judging by service portion of @wetpussyeaters' review I imagine that this review should have scored high marks, at least in my opinion. A body that looks like the pics, good personal and venue cleanliness and a service that is top notch usually get a 5 star overall rating. I rate privacy and face for informational purposes only.
Having said that I know that it's a common thing for punters to rate everything as a 5 star so it's fair to give an honest rating of one's findings.
Personally I don't place that much emphasis on people's facials as a measure of how highly I will rate the service.

@Leonora I will definitely be paying you a visit soon, if anything this bad review assures me that I need to see you because if anything I now know for sure that I will have a really good service. Pity I missed you by a few hours when you were within my reach in Northcliff.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.