Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 21:58:48

Name: Demi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Demi's Full Profile]

Had visited Demi a number of times in the later half of last year and all I can say is she was one of the nicest and most interesting people I’ve met in this purple world.

The massage and sensual was really great and she is a properly trained masseuse. Never a clock watcher and a genuine person who really made me at ease. Her service at all times was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. She also has a really nice frame - great beach body,

What made it really enjoyable was that at the time we both were learning Spanish and had so many things in common ( series/ acting scenes) it really didn’t even feel like a “service” but more like a good friend from the past, which can both been seen as good and bad depending on how you look at it.

The only reason I haven’t returned this year is simply because I’ve been a bit more interested in GFE experiences. But if you are looking for a great sensual massage - she is one of the best I’ve seen.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-13 11:17:46

So here’s an interesting one. Believe it or not, modnarmodnar was in the mood for a Saturday night massage, and massage only. Not even a happy ending. Yes, you read that right. I was looking for an MG whose ad signalled professionalism and pride in a good massage, rather than an MG who only “does massage” so she can bait you into pricey extras.

I once had a regular like this, and it was just something I really felt in the mood for on a whim - to lie down and just receive late night TLC, eye candy, and good chatter. It was like an itch I really wanted to scratch. The 9-5 of regular massage venues doesn’t sync up nicely with my calendar, so it’s not uncommon for me to have to jump through one or two hoops whenever I’ve wanted a high quality massage with some of the traditional bells and whistles.

Owing to the impulsive nature of the arrangement, I had to wrestle with real constraints: in absence of prior arrangements, it’s almost impossible to get an MG who’s the real deal on a Saturday night. Demi’s profile had slipped under my radar because this hasn’t been what I’ve been looking for, but lo and behold, I caught the last review left by good ol Mo182, and the way he broke it down sounded exactly like what I needed.

First impressions of Demi on the phone - she’s full of life. She’s herself. She’s very much at ease and has her own way of working and going about things. She’s almost aggressively pro-text when communicating (which I’d usually prefer when not dealing with the aforementioned constraints), and I felt rushed when chatting to her via phone call, as I had a couple of nuances I wanted to discuss, but we went from phone call to WhatsApp to phone call again and reached a happy agreement.

I arrived a couple of minutes early and some hilarity ensued with her not being able to find the remote to for her gate. She was really panicking, but I fortunately didn’t have to wait too long. She works from her own apartment, and finding the place wasn’t too difficult. She’s quite clear and prompt with the directions.

She’s a great hostess, and her cat fortunately took a liking to me as well. I wonder if I gave her a tricky assignment, because what do you do with a guy who wants a 90 min massage with no happy ending? Why doesn’t he want one? How do you approach the sensuality? I could tell she had a lot of question marks throughout the booking, and she’d try to clear them up; there were nerves from both parties and with enough trial and error we did eventually find a rhythm.

I was in extreme passive mode throughout the booking. I was probably a dream client in that I had pretty much no demands or objectives. I let her run the show, although who knows, maybe it would have been easier for her if I told her what to do at every second haha.

Now there are two things I must absolutely bring up about her body. One, she has a fantastic pair of tits. Seriously, just magic. Those are just perfect and beautiful. (Dammit I should have played with them a little more!) The other is the gorgeous feet. I am not even a capital letters “feet guy”, but those might have been the most beautiful feet I’ve seen. Quentin Tarantino would lose his mind. I did suggest she upload PG pics. So petite, and sexy as hell with the red nail polish! Her body proportions really fit my feminine ideal, and her tiny hands felt magical.

I loved the massage as well and that was just what I needed. Only thing I would have preferred is heated massage oil, but it’s not like I even brought this up. She was quite generous with complimenting my body, and hey, whether that comes with the service or not, I’ll take it!

I had a lot of good laughs, and she’s very lively with conversation and stories. I think you’d be pretty unlucky to get mechanical service here. I think there were times where she surprised herself by how open she was being - the conversation did certainly take some deep turns - but the lowering of the guard was just a natural evolution of the booking. She’s also clearly been gifted with IQ - now she must just actually use it to read those books she hasn’t opened :P

The answer to “Will I Return?” is a yes, but it’s not like I’ll be back soon as this is not what I usually look for. If Demi’s still around the next time I feel like this then I’ll be happy to swing by. The rate is fairly steep for just a massage, (in my opinion), but she was awesome enough to cut my wallet a bit of slack for skipping the happy endings. (Yes, that’s plural, so good news for those of you who ARE into hand-relief.)

It’s clear though that Demi’s not playing by usual MG rules, so those of you who fit into this niche should be pretty happy. If you’re looking for relaxation and easy conversation with a Mediterranean beauty, then this might just be what you're looking for!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

BIllyGDick
BIllyGDick - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-13 09:41:48

I definitely need to book her!
Figo.
Figo. - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-13 10:09:18

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Absolutely gorgeous with great personality and extraordinary massage. The conversation flowed really well would highly recommend.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Figo. built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bigdickbill
Bigdickbill - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-01 14:20:09

Wow Demi is really something else! My overall experience with this lady was that she was nice, kind and she has a solid massage service.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

irielove
irielove - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 08:05:11

I have frequently noticed Demi's profile and I finally made an appointment.

She has a wonderful, relaxed, irreverent personality and makes you feel at ease from the moment you step in.

Her deep tissue massage skills are excellent and her sensual did not fee like she was doing you a favour.

Her body is out of this world - petite and busty.

Highly recommend.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until irielove built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lagen
Lagen - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-10 08:11:51

Lovely girl, enjoyed her company. Very relaxing massage with some good conversation thrown in. Fairly vanilla when it comes to the sensual, but if its a relaxing massage and HE you are after, you wont go wrong.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Lagen built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-07-08 18:23:43

Had the pleasure of an hour with this gem. Pretty girl, taught me some Spanish and lucky I am not allergic to cats. Beautiful body and good massage.

Venue is in a complex but she gave good direction and I didn't have any privacy issue.

This lass will definitely get another visit from me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ramalot
Ramalot - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-18 09:22:13

Demi has an amazing personality and gives a good massage with the happiest ending. Best hand job of my life. She was my very first experience of this nature. Will definitely visit again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Ramalot built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Anydave2017
Anydave2017 - Re: Review - Demi - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-03 14:07:26

I had the pleasure of visiting Demi this week and all I can say is wow! Demi is very easy on the eyes with a breathtaking body and bubbly personality to match. I was made to feel comfortable within minutes of meeting her and the conversation flowed without any awkwardness. I thoroughly enjoyed the treatment and that special twist at the end was epic. Treat her with the respect she deserves and you won’t be disappointed. I look forward to my next visit with this stunning women.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Anydave2017 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.