Navigation
stebeer
stebeer - Cape Town night out
Cape Town night out
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-03 15:37:04

Rate the best night out in Cape Town - a colleague and I will be in Cape Town soon, so we are planning a night out to remember! From the forum, it appears there is the strip club Mavericks, and then other places such as Nauty40 and Chicago. I have also heard of The Castle and The Ranch. Basically, can anyone recommend the best places to visit for the best night out? Anyone been in the Limo offered by Nauty40? What about Elegance (where can i find them?)?
Capie
Capie - Re: Cape Town night out
Re: Cape Town night out
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-03 19:15:07

Stebeer,

The castle closed down. Stay away from The Ranch ... Bad news these days ...

Have fun! ;)
leanboy99
leanboy99 - Re: Cape Town night out
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-03 21:16:39

dont go to Elegance at night - the hot girls work during the day (unless its changed since i last tried at night).
Its on Long Street opp the purple turtle, 2nd floor.
not_so_shy79
not_so_shy79 - Re: Cape Town night out
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-03 21:28:25

Stay away from chicago too, mainly dogs over there, day and night.
wildwomen
wildwomen - Re: Cape Town night out
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 869
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-04 09:03:53

Elegance closes at about 5.30pm daily.

I must say as a visitor do the Nauty40 Limo thing and at least start your night out there and check what is on offer ......

Mavericks is always a good shout .

Castle was Yuri the Russians joint - dodgy . The Ranch I believe is or has been taken over by the same Russian gang ? May be wrong though.....
darrylj
darrylj - Re: Cape Town night out
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-04 09:24:33

Mate said that the Castle has SA chicks now. All the Russians have left. A big loss to the CT scene. There were some peaches there. I was there after Yuri was capped. His sidekick (scary looking dude) was running the place. Capie says it has now closed. Is that for sure?
wildwomen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 872
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-04 09:36:25

It was closed a while ago - maybe because of the police investigation - may have reopened - not a place you kind of drive past and notice !
Capie
Capie - Re: Cape Town night out
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-04 18:33:37
Edited: 2007-11-04 16:06:55

Got my info from a reliable source:

1) The Russians closed down The Castle
2) They bought The Ranch - Change of ownership was 1/10/2007
3) The old Ranch owner is staying on and operating The Ranch until end of February 2008

The Ranch has CCTV cameras all over the show, inside and outside - obviously not in the rooms. When you stop at the gate photographs get taken of you, your car, numberplates, etc.

You want the Russians to have this of you on their database to do what with??

Apparently The Ranch is being 'watched/investigated' because of the Russian's involvement. The business there is down because of the above and the regulars, which has been their biggest client base, is not returning.

This used to be an upmarket place with nice girls and with a relaxing atmosphere ... pity!!

Bad news ... BUT ... Your choice!
stebeer
stebeer - Re: Cape Town night out
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-04 21:12:10

Thanks for all of the tips everyone! I recently was in Brussels, where I attended an upmarket club - the music was great, the girls dancing everywhere, european girls I might add (very very nice); they flirt with you all of the time. But it costs R1750 for a FH session - I didnt go for it, but I wish I had! I reckon we need this type of club in SA - we could be rich! :)
wildwomen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 884
View Profile
Posted: 2007-10-05 08:26:49

..... spot on Capie about the Ranch - I think it is being used for more than just WGs now too ............. watch the press ....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.