Navigation
Le Belle
Le Belle - The Rock
The Rock
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 10:54:39

Watching Ballers with my partner. Standard stuff. Money, politics, sports, lots of topless girls.

Get to a scene of the Rock bending a reporter over the table and giving her a very in depth interview from behind. Once again, standard stuff.

Then the camera cuts and there is it. The Rock's, rock hard glutes. Only a split second, but they were there, round and proud.

Don't know what it is about a bum. Chris Evans is also on top of the list with one of the best man bums around. I think it could mean strong glutes.. strong muscles... Perfect for a good... thrusting motion.

Bit awkward with my partner there. Didn't want him thinking too much about how next to the Rock he might size up as a Pebble (have you seen the size of this man???).

However, that night, he rocked my world so perhaps the scene was a little naughty inspiration for the both of us.

XoXo
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: The Rock
Re: The Rock
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2454
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:03:33

Nice one! Glad the Rock could "assist" you guys...hehehe...
Kim
Kim - Re: The Rock
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:07:02

President of France has a nice butt. Lucky wife
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: The Rock
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-10 11:30:52

On 2019-09-10 11:03:33 GreyKnight said:
Nice one! Glad the Rock could "assist" you guys...hehehe...

Fingers crossed that there is more inspiration to 'cum'.

XoXo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.