Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Pretty please guys...
Pretty please guys...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-05 11:54:15

Dear gents... I seriously don't want to vent or complain but I'm BEGGING you to read profiles before you book a lady... PRETTY PLEASE!!!! It's there with our pictures... and it's there for a good reason... It's not as if you have to open a new page to read it...
Today I had a client who begged me to shit on his face and shower him with some poop... and he wanted me to smothered him with my ass so that he can't breath... I'm so fucking disgusting and angry that I wanna cry... His a regular, no wait... he WAS a regular trying to push my limits and boundries... FFS... how many times do I have to say NO!!!!!
I wanted him to leave but I'm taking a break next week and needed the the money... I now blocked him. I never felt so dirty in my life!!!! I seriously don't need this right now... I'm doing the best I can... I try my best to cope but I honestly feel depressed and dirty after he left...
Pretty please respect our boundries... Pretty please!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pretty please guys...
Re: Pretty please guys...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-05 11:56:10

I'm so sorry you had to experience that Miss Paige. Respect for boundaries is paramount in we interact I this world.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pretty please guys...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-05 11:56:37

*in - typo
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: Pretty please guys...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-05 12:05:32
Edited: 2019-09-05 12:06:30

Only enough blood for one head at a time.
A stiff dick has no conscience.
Sorry I had a good giggle.
He had an itch he wanted scratched.
Sorry babe unfortunately some of us are from the stone age.
Luckily not all of us

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.