Navigation
LoveAgoodone
LoveAgoodone - Re: Squirting lovelies
Re: Squirting lovelies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-04 08:24:10

One last question.. If I wanted to mention the Advertiser that has suspended her ad till she returns in Oct .. Im now talking about "Mike,Yankie,November,Xray" ..Will I also get banned...LOL
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Squirting lovelies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4185
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-04 08:35:29

On 2019-09-04 08:24:10 LoveAgoodone said:
...One last question...

You sir, are very prophetic!
Louise
Louise - Re: Squirting lovelies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-04 08:45:41

Lol.. This thread has now turned into a "pissing thread and not a "squirting thread"..

No use pissing against the winds (rules) ..it will just blow back in your face.. :)

Absolutely love that you guys stick up for each other and the ladies.. But we have to respect rules.. If we did not this will be a " dump" site like so many others..

Here is a thought seening as some dont have a issue paying a "donation"..

How about one of you guys just pay the lady in questions subscription.. Then u can mention her all you like and she will be bombardier with request for appointments when she get back.. Good for her.. Might not be so good for you as you will have to wait in a looonooog line to see her ;)

semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4187
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-04 08:47:57

On 2019-09-04 08:45:41 Louise said:
...No use pissing against the winds (rules) ..it will just blow back in your face.. :)...

LMFAO...that's like a selfie for a golden shower...
Louise
Louise - Re: Squirting lovelies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-04 08:57:15

On 2019-09-04 08:47:57 semensquirter said:

LMFAO...that's like a selfie for a golden shower...

As I said "pissing thread".. Oh gawd...humor is so in the gutter today.. Visual images.. Lol.. That would be funny thou imagine cpt winds on a video shoot for goldenshower.. I will just make sure I am way out of the " sprayline" upwind...
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: Squirting lovelies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-09 15:03:34

Im risking a banning here or at very least a tongue lashing, but i do feel that some measure of discretion should be applied with regards to the freeloading/banning issue.

The lady who was being 'promoted', doesnt have an active ad atm, but is indeed a consistent advertiser, and her profile even shows as 'temporarily paused' not deactivated or 'not renewed'

She delivers excellent service judging by her reviews and is an absolute sweetheart (i had met her, when i spent time with her travel partner, who has been banned for mentioning her name.)

So yes, rules are rules, but this lovely lady is sure to return as an advertiser, and this forum post will probably not be as fresh or relevant by then. She is piquing interest now by virtue of this post - but lets grant some leeway to those who 'inadvertently' promoted her. They probably thought her ad is active, cos she is a hard worker nationwide

semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4228
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-09 15:15:24

playbyday
playbyday - Re: Squirting lovelies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-09 19:29:35

without a doubt sexy humour turns on her taps and squirts for the A team if you touch her in the right place. A lovely lady who squirted at least four times in twenty minutes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.