Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-08-01 14:16:49

I think for once in a long time we do have a descent supply of good ladies in PE, that offer real GOOD! GFE. The ladies I am prepared to recommend, and I know they might not meet your requirements, and that I want to see on a regular basis are: in order of priority
1. Sarah - still a notch above the rest. I might be able to compare her with one or more of the top 10 ladies on ESA in future.
2. Phoenix
3. Jordan
(2 & 3 could swop any time)
4. Jen (only this low due to no FH at this stage)
5. Nicole ( blond on trader, now also on GG)
6. Tatum / Electra
7. Rosie (in Herald)
There are maybe a few others, but they keep on changing names and the service is average. Average dont cut it if you can book one of the above.

We have to keep the good ones bussy (not too bussy that I don't get an inning), otherwise we end up with a limited supply of real talent in the business. I will visit new potential talent from time to time to see if any clould my list above.

Lets hear from each other who are on your TOP 10 list.
JustJoe
JustJoe - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-01 17:15:27

Maybe we should start 3 lists...a top 10, a bottom 10 (REALLY AVOID THEM) and a decent budget punt list. Put girls like Lee/Kim on bottom 10 list and keep their current numbers up to date so anyone who checks don't fall for a new number/name

And put the Cindy's and Amy's of this world on the budget list
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-08-03 14:33:53

PE punters,
Why so quiet? Are we all punting with start of the month cash in our pockets?

Any news? good punts, bad punts, OK punts?

Visited Mika (gg)- I will go back at least for a 2nd time. Young, nice fuller body, still learning I think.

Flame/catherine (trader)- very sexy body, not very active from her side
Rajeshk
Rajeshk - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-04 08:57:34

Had Cleo advertised in the herald.

Young Black girl, Pretty Face, but is on the large side
Good Attitude, very enthusiastic.

On a side note Im probably going to avoid punting in pe for the next two weeks. Without water there are gong to be some very stinky Wgs
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-08-07 09:48:01

Did all the PE boys stop punting, if not why is nobody giving feedback, good, average or bad? or did the cold shrink someting that needs a very hot woman to defrost it first?

The women can also respond and offer warm rooms, hands, mouths and p....s to defrost us.
justcurioius500
justcurioius500 - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-07 14:43:35

tried out candy on st.tall slender and not bad looking.this woman enjoys sex and is very friendly-she is, in a nutshell very sexual and skys the limit.loves giving owo.she is in a guesthouse in central -nice ,safe and clean.good punt for 250 for half an hr and 300/hr
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-08-08 14:35:50

@Just,
Thanksfor the review, I agree the CANDY was good. If you are "UP" for it you could go 2 rounds.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-08-10 13:17:16

@Mike-- give a description of Rosie & rate etc. number if you have. cheers
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-08-10 16:03:18

I called Rosie, sounds friendly enough, said she was 60kg, 36 boob about 5ft 5? rates quite expensive so i would hope she is very good. assures me that if i see her i will want to go back again! @Mike - is this the same Rosie - also sounds like she just moved venue but works alone.
peboykie
peboykie - Re: Port Elizabeth - TOP 10
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-10 17:12:23

@pelvic, where did you get Rosies details? Cant find her add in the Herald. Whats her waist size and do you know how old she is and where she works from?

Has no one tried Sam (Samantha) that operates from 6th ave?

Im sooo wanting a nice cute , short, petite and slender young blonde, like Jen, but must do FH.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.