Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-13 19:29:44

Name: Chante

City: Cape Town

Area: Brackenfell

Full Profile: [View Chante's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What an absolute pleasure meeting Chante. Well spoken lady that makes you feel comfortable and gives the feeling of "old friens meeting again". I will definately make this my only go to lady.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until heinwest built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bushcat101
Bushcat101 - Re: Review - Chante - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Re: Review - Chante - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-22 08:02:38

Area: Tyger Valley

Wow Gents !! What can I say !
To sum it all up if you are into massage then give her a miss . But if you want to be Tested in the Art of Adult Bed Games she is definitely the one to visit . Outstanding in everyway.
she knows her game , I was a fumbling teenage wreak . Thanks For a Great adventure and too many new Positions to mention xxx The Hour was a Blur of Fun ......see you again soon X

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

sylvester777
sylvester777 - Re: Review - Chante - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-29 16:58:23

So pleased to have finally met this gem 💎 stone!
From the word Hello to Totsiens blew me away and everything in between were so awesome that I will be dreaming of it until our next Hello
😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Hellhobo
Hellhobo - Re: Review - Chante - Brackenfell Cape Town
Re: Review - Chante - Brackenfell Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-30 16:08:39

A beautiful gemstone indeed!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chante - Tyger Valley Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-06 09:11:22

It was easy to set up my 90-minute booking with Chante. Everything was done over WhatsApp and she was clear about her rates, services and directions to her place. She has you leave your car in a secure parking area and phone her when you get there. Just follow her directions to the letter and you’ll walk right by security without any hassles.

She works from a bachelor’s apartment in a block of flats in the Tyger Valley Waterfront and there are no issues regarding neatness and cleanliness. The only thing is that she is a smoker, as she states on her profile. She smokes in the apartment, but I smoke too, so it didn’t bother me. But just so you know.

Chante is one sexy number who looks exactly like her pictures. She has a pretty face, lovely smile, petite body that is perfectly put together, small perky boobs, tight ass and clean-shaven pussy that tastes divine. Add to that her husky voice, sharp nails and sparkling personality and I knew I was going to be in for a stunning time.

She met me dressed in lingerie (always a good start) and offered me some wine, which I obviously accepted. In light of the current booze ban, it almost amounted to a “buy one one, get one free” special. We sat down for a chat and enjoyed her outgoing manner and willingness to share more about herself and wanting to know more about me. She’s not new to the game and she has some wonderful stories to share if you take a moment to listen.

I was eyeing the bed the whole time and soon after we made ourselves comfortable on it and the fun began. Chante knows what she’s doing and she also asks you what you like. Communication is key here, so be upfront and honest and you’ll have the time of your life.

She gives a proper BJ, and she also did this thing where she softly nibbled on the back of my cock on the bit just under the fireman’s helmet. She was looking straight at me and smiling while she was doing it, which got me really worked up. I had my hands all over her and I really liked when she changed position so that I can grab her tits and play with her pussy while she was going down on me. This lasted for a good while and she brought me right to the edge and then back down again quite a few times.

Her pussy looked deliciously inviting and I had to get her in my mouth and she willingly obliged. Man, I enjoyed the fuck out of the taste, her soft moans, the feeling of her getting wetter and wetter in my mouth and the trembling of her ass while I held it in both my hands.

After that I was on my back again with my cock in her mouth while she was getting it hard again for the condom. She got on top and began to ride me like her life depended on it. A good, proper hard and sensual fucking. Earlier I had told her that most of the time I need to finish myself off. It was nothing personal, it’s just the way I’m programmed. I don’t know if she took this as a personal challenge, but she kept on riding me and wouldn’t stop until I came. It was a wonderful moment that had me shaking all over.

She did the old wipe down and we stayed on the bed having a lovely conversation, before I jumped in the shower and made my way back home. It was an hour-and-a-half well spent, I am very glad that I finally got to meet her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Chante - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2352
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-09 22:57:38

The gorgeous Chante was fantastic…she really does know her stuff. Great venue, private and easy to get find. All arrangements made with ease.
A lovely catch up chat and then we got down to business, the doggy was exceptional…the rest was just as good.
I will certainly be back for more of this lovely lady!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kamau
Kamau - Re: Review - Chante - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-12 12:28:32
Edited: 2021-10-12 12:28:31

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
To be honest session was not good. Walked in and she looked like she was in a bad mood. Need to walk away then but I thought it can go better. During session she was on her phone almost all the time.something about her BF. Play time was boring she only wanted to do one position. Will not return

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

* Until Kamau built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
mastermind-PE
mastermind-PE - Re: Review - Chante - Humewood Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Chante - Humewood Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 09:48:58

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Humewood

Chante is a sweet lady - I just found everything too mechanical, and when you say GFE, then that should be delivered on. I got pushed away when going in for the lips for a kiss.
I am clean & OWO was not even on offer, covered and not even getting to penetration.
The venue was spotless & shared, but still discreet. Street parking was ok right outside venue.
I guess this was just not a click for me, so won't be going back, like I said sweet lady, but just too cold in the personality department for my liking.
Travel safe and good luck Chante.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.