Taylor
Taylor - Re: Review - Taylor - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Taylor - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-02-27 15:08:15

Good Day Gents!
Thank-you for taking the time in reassuring me of the good and eventful afternoon that you spent here with us ladies at HOE "or to be more specific our time spent alone together". All the flattering comments and amazing Gents that I have had the pleasure of meeting only brought good memories for me and a smile to my face. I personally would like to thank 14inch For promoting HOE and I am so glad to hear how much u enjoyed ur 1st experience... unfortunately we did not get to spend enough time together as I can only think of what fun we could have as Dallas has only had good things to say about ur booking together and she is also very excited to see u again. Not to mention the rest of u that has given me an extremely good rate. U have given me a lot of confidence and have made me blush in ways i cant explain, I appreciate ur honesty and I am looking forward to ur company once more... Until then.. be good, even better be good at it!!!
orient9540
orient9540 - Re: Review - Taylor - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-11 14:09:06

reading the comments, I must make an appointment to visit you. Unfortunately I am based in Cape Town and visit Pretoria once a month. Do you have any reservations about seeing Indian gentleman.
Taylor
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-03-25 13:26:25

Good Afternoon Gentlemen

Been off for a few days but im back at work and ready to show u a good time! Before the long weekend begins make sure to book and get the girlfriend experience you crave for at HOE with the girls that know just how.
I have new photos coming up this week, so keep up dated and enjoy...Make arrangements as soon as u can as you dont want to look and miss out!! Cant wait! See u soon xxx
AverageJoe
AverageJoe - Re: Review - Taylor - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-02 09:19:09

Name: Taylor

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Taylor's Full Profile]

Had a lovely two hour booking in Stairway to Heaven with the fantabukous young Taylor. As always had a great time! This lady knows how to make a man feel like a million bucks! J babe I luv ya lots especially the side that keeps you in trouble!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Taylor
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-02 12:30:36

Good day Gentlemen
Thank you AverageJoe for the complement... Always a pleasure.. looking forward to our next booking, would love to thank u personally.
Lovely new ladies at HOE that are looking forward to meeting u all.

See you soon!!!
xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.