Navigation
JP82
JP82 - Re: pay in advance
Re: pay in advance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-16 17:42:46

I've tried something similar - i lent some money, on agreement that i'd be paid back with services rendered.

Found it impossible to get a booking after that - cos why would she? My money's already been spent, Joe Soap's hasn't. Even when i set up bookings literally weeks in advance, they'd get cancelled 30min before.
Riley
Riley - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-03 03:27:14

Hi there if you want to try it again ill be happy to make arrangements with you i have many client that send me money and i have never let any of them down if you pay me and we agree on a date then thats a contract between us and a trust i would never break..
There are stil good people not everyone is like that and im sorry to hear that it happened to you i hate it when People take advantage of other people, pls look at my profile And contact me if You are interested..
Thanks
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: pay in advance
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 959
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-03 12:13:04

On 2019-07-16 17:42:46 JP82 said:
I've tried something similar - i lent some money, on agreement that i'd be paid back with services rendered.

Found it impossible to get a booking after that - cos why would she? My money's already been spent, Joe Soap's hasn't. Even when i set up bookings literally weeks in advance, they'd get cancelled 30min before.

I was going to make this comment.

One of the SP's offered a package deal where I paid up front that was supposed to be discounted prices for four sessions. Like a fool I took it.

Turns out I paid double her fee for one session. She doesn't take my calls any more. When I call its her day off or she's fully booked.

My advice is rather stick to paying per visit. There are a lot of thieves around these parts.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: pay in advance
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2528
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-03 12:26:47

10000% agree with JP82 and YCF! I've paid the exact same school fees. Learnt some hard and expensive lessons.
Louise
Louise - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-03 12:58:41
Edited: 2019-10-03 13:04:39

(Hands in face). O how some just fuck it up for others. :(
It is sad but it is real..

Rather just not do it..
Open a damn post office account and hide your punting money there and then just pay as you go.. Pay as you go also does not limit you to one SP...yeah you know you like her.. But who says someone else does not catch your eye in the course of that month.. Bommers boet you have to go visit the lady that you paid in advance, because you don't have your money to go pay the new hottie in the block Lol
Tiffany
Tiffany - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-04 06:30:08

Stick to pay as you go

You never know who you might feel like visiting next...

Stay safe gents

Tiff
Savannah
Savannah - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-06 08:25:45

I totally agree. rather pay the day of your treatmemt. open a seperate account and save yoir punting money there. you never know if the girl is.fully booked or not working the days you do want to visit

happy punting purple world

Sav xo

Sage
Sage - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-07 13:33:11

don't agree
retainers can work but do your homework

my prepaid are super savers
and my rep to valuable to fuck up for a mere R2200
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: pay in advance
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-08 11:38:01

as always the minority stuff it up for the rest. so the two experiences i have is with Mia and Lady Di. Both of them honoured our agreement without any issue.
Folks like Sage has been doing it for so long the probability of good service is very very high.

so instead of hurting the good due to the conduct of the bad, lets rather name and celebrate those with integrity.
Louise
Louise - Re: pay in advance
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-08 13:23:58

[QUOTE;2039896;ystervark] as always the minority stuff it up for the rest. so the two experiences i have is with Mia and Lady Di. Both of them honoured our agreement without any issue.
Folks like Sage has been doing it for so long the probability of good service is very very high.

so instead of hurting the good due to the conduct of the bad, lets rather name and celebrate those with integrity.

.. there are honorable ladies out there. :) all the negative comments (even my own) aside.

Ask and you shall receive..

#celebrate the positives

OTE]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.