Navigation
matt90
matt90 - Dont judge becoz of 1 lady
Dont judge becoz of 1 lady
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-27 09:14:26

So to start of good morning everyone i saw a couple of threads on here about guys talking about worst place for punters is centurion i strongly disagree but i will say my very first time with someone from esea was with a centurion lady and i think it scared me for life but after a month of crying my self to sleep i decided to give it one more shot

I then went to a lady in pretoria mountain view amy had such a blast.

So all and all for the new guys dont judge an entire area for one wench of a lady. i visited about 6 girls in centurion and i must say it was amazing and then i had 2 epic fails.

If u need a referal just ask the guys here on the forums they will be happy to point out the gems in every area

Happy hunting and be safe
Dante78
Dante78 - Re: Dont judge becoz of 1 lady
Re: Dont judge becoz of 1 lady
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-27 13:34:34

Noted.
I too have had Centurion ladies and they were awesome.
Would be interesting to know what u meant my Epic Fails in your post?
Did you not get what you wanted?
Were the ladies not how they advertised themselves?
matt90
matt90 - Re: Dont judge becoz of 1 lady
Re: Dont judge becoz of 1 lady
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-27 14:32:18

Hahahahaha one was not even close to what she was on the pics lets just leave it there by scratching the surface of that encounter. The other was more dissapointing than any thing else. Not allowed to touch here not allowed to do this not into that just wane lay there on her back many just a off day for the lady who knows. Damn this brought back some bad memories lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.