Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -ESA Social Yesterday --THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING !!!
HOE -ESA Social Yesterday --THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3729
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-17 11:21:56

ESA SOCIAL -- Appreciate everyone who attended & was able to sample a Piece Of Heaven .

Thanks To BOOBS53 & GREYKNIGHT --For assisting with making it happen & letting ESA members what it was about --We had 42 Guests --Men & Ladies

Plus a Few Special Guests from ESA -- Antoinette & MATT --handing out Prizes & Gifts -- which enhanced those attending .

Francesca as always is very entertaining & certainly Not then Shy One ???

UNtil the Next SOCIAL -- HAPPY PUNTING & PLease take the time to Review Venues & Ladies Both --Thanks

Steve

086-118-8825
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: HOE -ESA Social Yesterday --THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING !!!
Re: HOE -ESA Social Yesterday --THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING !!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8087
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-18 08:35:42

Thank you so much for a awesome event Master Steve :)

Everything was amazing from beginning to end. From the shuttle service to the hostess to the waiters to the food and not forgetting dreamland.

My sleep over was the best you seriously thought about everything. It was great that i could have a cup of coffee before leaving in the morning :)

I have seen many of great venues your venue however is amazing as are you and your friendly team. Well done I highly recommend your venue and your ladies.

I do have your card will definitely be contacting you as per our discussion :) I look forward to doing business with you in the future :)

Thank you to Matt and Eddie for all my lovely prizes as well as my free add. Thank you to master Edd for providing these gifts you really went out of your way.

To the boob man and GK thank you for being the masterminds and initiating this social.

Thanks to my date for taking good care of me from beginning to end and in more ways than one :)

Francesca was amazing gorgeous and has such a great personality i thoroughly enjoyed her from beginning to end.

Mark and Sia you guys were amazing as aways. The ladies looked fabulous and the punters were great :)

What an event i truly had a amazing time.

Thank for making this event possible.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: HOE -ESA Social Yesterday --THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7324
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-18 09:33:25

Steve .. much appreciated for letting us use your venue for the ESA social !!!

I can saying it with a clean conscience that EVERYONE was impressed with what HOE had to offer !!!!!

Much appreciated for all that you have done to made this event a success and a MEMORABLE one !!!

Ps: Plenty of feedback are on the ESA social thread !!!
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -ESA Social Yesterday --THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3731
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-19 10:51:19

BOOBS53 -- I feel all went well & Hopefully many Now Know that even though we are a More Social Atmosphere -there is really no need to feel You have to Sneak around ---

But we have Dreamland NOw for those that want to avoid other Clients

a True Win -Win Scenario !!

Steve

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.