Ham1
Ham1 - I have a dream
I have a dream
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-05 13:14:34

/Ramble thread warning

So I was having a laugh with a friend yesterday about oddball Guinness world record achievements and being guys the subject soon included records for sexual conquests, think Julio Iglesias. In the local context think Steve Hofmeyr for the single demographic category lol. Anyway we got to possible personal records and I mentioned mammary suckling purely in jest and so it went on....

But wait a minute is that goal really such an absurdity? Some people collect stamps, others collect miniatures , hell there are lepidopterists. So why not tasting boobs? Full disclosure I have some seriously curtailing health issues and my natural wit and charm can only get me so far. Becoming a connoisseur of breast tasting is an achievable goal though. Certainly more so than the others on my bucket list like jumping Bloukrans.

It's not without it's own hurdles though. Firstly I live in the barren lands so it would involve traveling, not my strong suit, and convincing ladies to accept half hour appointments. This is is a hobby that could burn a serious hole in one's wallet.

Still the possibilities are endless, there are over a hundred ladies advertising on this site in the Cape alone. Then there are others in the industry, their friends and their friends of friends. Okay I'm getting way ahead of myself here....

If you're still reading this what do you think? Utterly absurd and to be dismissed with contempt or a crazy idea to be embraced that might take off beyond one's wildest dreams. At worst I meet some interesting women, have a laugh and get well antiquated with their bossoms.

Thoughts also on target goals etc?
Ham1
Ham1 - Re: I have a dream
Re: I have a dream
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-05 13:15:11

*reserved for more details*

Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: I have a dream
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-06 08:48:04
Edited: 2019-05-06 08:48:48

You seem very committed, in fact, I think you should be.
When those men in white outfits knock on your door, go with them, they are your friends
Ham1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-06 11:03:49

Thanks for the not exactly enthusiastic endorsement. Admittedly I was feeling the lingering effects of Saturday's consumption when I posted. In my defence though I was lucid enough to include a warning

As for men in white outfits pitching up at my door. I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline. Attractive women in tight nurses outfits on the other hand. Their word will be my command.
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: I have a dream
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-06 11:13:48

Bwahahahaha, nothing wrong with the sense of humour at least
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: I have a dream
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1385
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-06 11:19:14
Edited: 2019-05-06 11:25:36

Reach for your dream young man. Sucking titties is THE record to have behind your name!

Imagine having "Boob Sucking Champion" on your CV!!
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: I have a dream
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2988
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-06 13:19:41

A man was riding a bus, minding his own business, when a gorgeous woman next to him started to breastfeed her baby.

The baby wouldn't take it, so she said: "Come on, drink it or ... I'll have to give it to this nice man here."

Five minutes later, the baby was still not feeding, so she said, "Come on, honey. Take it or I'll give it to this nice man here."

A few minutes later, the anxious man blurted out: "Come on, kid. Make up your mind! I was supposed to get off four stops ago!"
Ham1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-06 13:53:42
Edited: 2019-05-06 13:54:02

On 2019-05-06 11:13:48 Done_It_All said:
Bwahahahaha, nothing wrong with the sense of humour at least

One has to confront life with a sense of light-hearted humour. If I am to attempt this though it will be taken seriously. After all it will involve no small investment in time and money. Not to mention the interests of those participating and their privacy concerns.

I am now in a more sober mind and analyzing possible schemes that will hopefully prove viable.

EskimoPie
EskimoPie - Re: I have a dream
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-06 17:55:16

Good luck boet. Only those that dare can win.

Hope the WG's entertain this with a similar sense of humor or things could get awkward for you lol.
Ham1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-07 12:24:21

On 2019-05-06 11:19:14 Minime V10.1 said:
Reach for your dream young man. Sucking titties is THE record to have behind your name!

Imagine having "Boob Sucking Champion" on your CV!!

I'd prefer "titty tasting champion". A suitably juvenile title.

Haven't crunched numbers like this since the bitcoin boom. Brought it up the friend last night and he scoffed placing R500 I won't even reach a dozen. Easy money. Declined the 2k offering for 100 by the end of the year for now though but we will see.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.