Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Taking the leap and reporting back.
Re: Taking the leap and reporting back.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3919
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-19 11:23:25

I'm still blindly interested in the details funny enough. Whether Oxy makes things up or not! A promise is a promise...Urghhhh
S247
S247 - Re: Taking the leap and reporting back.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 379
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-19 16:45:23

On 2019-05-19 11:23:25 Kimmylee said:
I'm still blindly interested in the details funny enough. Whether Oxy makes things up or not! A promise is a promise...Urghhhh

He is probably busy right now as we speak ..
S247
S247 - Re: Taking the leap and reporting back.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-19 16:46:29

More like mabye taking the leap and hopefully one day reporting back..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Taking the leap and reporting back.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-19 22:18:33
Edited: 2019-05-19 22:48:50

This is not the report you were looking for...It's no where close...And neither is it the report initially anticipated by myself either.

I called her earlier today to secure the booking and I sensed that it wasn't the best time. In other words I never received sufficient motivation or encouragement from her side of the line.

Unfortunately I was still left sceptical and the leap remains far fetched.

Look, it is what it is. I have no confidence in her yet.

Nevertheless I still had a great time out today with the highlight being yet another great memory with a new "ALTERNATIVE" beauty more suited to my current taste; slender, bubble butt, juicy breasts, smooth skin, colorful eyes, energetic, good company, great chemistry, slightly hard to get demeanor...

...Bonuses were her gorgeous hands
and feet and her repetitive climaxes...Oh and the fact that she was so turned on that there was absolutely no need for lube at all...

...When she the back up beauty first appeared before me in those yoga pants today, the joy gushed throughout my entire body and centralised in my cock transforming it into STUNNING COCK!!!

There are indeed phenomenal women still here amongst us.

I'm putting this post to rest with the high hope that you will be content...

...I mean spiderman has spidey sensors and an elite punter develops similar skills that alows him to trust his intuition.

Sincere Regards
Super Punter
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-19 22:34:58

On 2019-05-19 11:23:25 Kimmylee said:

Broken promises...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-19 22:38:13
Edited: 2019-05-19 22:55:19

On 2019-05-19 22:34:58 RealRod said:
On 2019-05-19 11:23:25 Kimmylee said: I'm still blindly interested in the details funny enough. Whether Oxy makes things up or not! A promise is a promise...Urghhhh

Broken promises...

I understand, I'm not proud of myself right now RealRod and others. It's unfortunate.

This name: "Super Punter" belongs to whome so ever saves her reputation and transformes it from notorious to famous. I will no longer behold this fantasy.

Makes me even wonder what all this was even for. Flipppppp...my bad.

On the bright side I discovered someone far more valuable and for that I am grateful and am able to make peace with this post.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-19 22:55:31
Edited: 2019-05-19 23:27:17

On 2019-05-19 22:18:33 Oxytocin said:

I called her earlier today to secure the booking and I sensed that it wasn't the best time. In other words I never received sufficient motivation or encouragement from her side of the line.

...I mean spiderman has spidey sensors and an elite punter develops similar skills that alows him to trust his intuition.

Sincere Regards
Super Punter

When you were chatting to both the girls (including "the sister") why didn't you make your move then?

Thankfully, I understand that this thread was just a love letter and nothing more.

You sure took on something heavier than yourself that even the other voices in your head couldn't have the guts to stick it in....*facepalm*
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-19 23:02:29
Edited: 2019-05-19 23:21:32

On 2019-05-19 22:55:31 Kimmylee said:
On 2019-05-19 22:18:33 Oxytocin said:

Sincere Regards
Super Punter

When you were chatting to both the girls (including "the sister") why didn't you make your move then?

Thankfully, I understand that this thread was just a love letter and nothing more.

You sure took on something heavier than you that even the other voices in your head couldn't have the guts to stick it in....*facepalm*

That's a good observation and a great question Kimmylee.

Answer: I was simply testing the waters at that point. Yes she was on the list at the time but it was not her turn yet. I'm working according to a hit list that follows a certain order of intrigue.

It being Sunday today may have not been the best of days to work for certain SP's. There were children in her background and she seemed preoccupied today. Her voice seemed different as well. I just didn't get the feel for it.

The motivation in the forum was and still is very compelling especially you Kimmylee. Your a good cheerleader and it's been nice having you in my corner.

The subject matter's profile updates (new photo sets) were extremely astonishing and supernaturally sexually alluring hence the post initiated.

Was once eager but have now taken a step back.

Oxytocin signing out.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3925
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-20 00:36:07

Signed, sealed and delivered!

*Salutation*
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-05-20 03:56:11

So who is this new discovery?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.