Navigation
Caressa
Caressa - Re: Squirting
Re: Squirting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1007
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-21 16:13:12

Helping hand,tutorials on how to make yourself squirt or make her squirt.

badgirlsbible.com/how-to-make-yourself-squirt
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Squirting
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-22 14:24:08

On 2019-04-21 16:03:03 Caressa said:
On 2019-04-21 10:57:57 Dough12 said: In my experience all women can squirt, different amounts, and sometimes it takes a lot for the women to be comfortable enough to let it come

Totally agree,question punters should ask themselves"Can i make her squirt ?"

Have shown a few friends how to do it on some willing ladies
Rich2000
Rich2000 - Re: Squirting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-19 12:48:58

It's amazing,I have made 2 girls squirt at same time
Simone
Simone - Re: Squirting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-20 14:05:13

Can I have some of this, it drives me nuts.
Dante78
Dante78 - Re: Squirting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-28 11:39:01

Didn't realise all women could squirt.
I know a few who said they couldn't.
That guide thought is detailed.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Squirting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1818
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-29 16:15:30

Trying to force a woman to squirt by becoming rougher and harder with your fingers, or trying to make her feel bad about herself if she can't is not going to help your cause. I'm a squirter and have experienced "dry spells" depending on my emotional state of being and/or the connection to the client. There are, as with most things in life, a lot of factors to take into account. What has pissed me off more than most, is when the guys get extremely rough and hard with their fingers to try and force it to come. Newsflash: gentle is what works, and if gentle is not working today, then it is not gonna happen today. I'm a fucking human body, not a tap.
The next thing that pisses me off beyond, is the expectation that I should be able to squirt every 10seconds on que. Newsflash #2: I'm a fucking human body, not a tap.
Kisses, Mynx
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Squirting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3288
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-30 07:22:05

On 2019-05-29 16:15:30 Mynx said:
Trying to force a woman to squirt by becoming rougher and harder with your fingers, or trying to make her feel bad about herself if she can't is not going to help your cause. I'm a squirter and have experienced "dry spells" depending on my emotional state of being and/or the connection to the client. There are, as with most things in life, a lot of factors to take into account. What has pissed me off more than most, is when the guys get extremely rough and hard with their fingers to try and force it to come. Newsflash: gentle is what works, and if gentle is not working today, then it is not gonna happen today. I'm a fucking human body, not a tap.
The next thing that pisses me off beyond, is the expectation that I should be able to squirt every 10seconds on que. Newsflash #2: I'm a fucking human body, not a tap.
Kisses, Mynx

Thanks for saying what needs to be said. I have squirted on occasion. But it depends on chemistry. I orgasm reasonably easily if the guy knows what he is doing. Unfortunately the guys who pressure me to squirt are the same guys who haven't got a clue.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Squirting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 886
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-08 09:58:24

On 2019-05-29 16:15:30 Mynx said:
Kisses, Mynx

Shew shew shew
Guys and when she squirts it's like Niagra falls hehehehe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.