Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-06 17:37:19

Name: Neecee

Telephone Number: 084 057 1108

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sunninghill

Full Profile: [View Neecee's Full Profile]

This girl was fabulous!When I called her-she couldnt take my call-but sms'd me str8 away to apologise.Her venue is basic, but fine.She was sensational and really enjoyed our experience together.Delicious chocolate - very nice first experience in that department.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Neecee
Neecee - Re: Review - Neecee - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Neecee - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-03-28 22:46:08

Hi crave sorry i took so long to really thank u 4da review cos didnt know abt de forum till recently 1 of u de guys in4m me, then asked arnd abt it dats when my frnd introduced me 2it, u were fab as well as so gentlemen, hope 2c u soon, kiss,kiss
havata
havata - Re: Review - Neecee - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 503
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-25 14:18:24

A whole lotta woman, this,, pity this arse is 'no entry'...
Nikula says 'waste of time and money', though...
Will wait for more reviews.
Priap
Priap - Re: Review - Neecee - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-29 07:23:45

Telephone Number: 084 057 1108

Been to see her a few times now. Looks as good as the photos. She has a number of profiles on this site and others with very kinky outfits....and she actually wears them when u arrive which is an all too rare experience. Great tits, good oral and an excellent shag. Good GFE all round.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Neecee - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-11-10 10:22:22

She is a good shag.. Very accommodating
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Neecee - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-14 08:35:00

I was very disappointed. She looks sexy in pictures, but not in person. I don't know when I will ever learn not to visit girls who do not show their face. The is usually a good reason for that. Not worth the effort.
tuttifrutti
tuttifrutti - Re: Review - Neecee - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-16 17:29:12

Been with Neecee a few times, finally get to do a review. A pleasant, friendly girl, puts you at ease quickly. Usually meets you at the door in the outfit you might have requested - you can see from her pics she has a great selection. If in doubt, head for the shower. She has a very large shower in her room, with a great bench seat all the way round - you can sit and watch her shower you and herself - watching her wrap her wet breasts around your member is a sight!! And her breasts! Fantastic firm and big, lovely nipples - you can only have fun! Slightly chubby, so if you like them skin-and-bones this may not be for you, and she is not the tallest girl around. She is keen and obliging - tires in some positions - but generally is a great hostess. Venue is house in upmarket area, so privacy and security fine. A number of other girls work from the same house, but no issues there, all handled very discreetly. I don't visit many girls but Neecee is a favourite, surprised she hasn't had more reviews.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tiger king
Tiger king - Re: Review - Neecee - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-01 08:20:13

i must make a plan to go that shower sounds good
tuttifrutti
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-14 21:46:52

Another review - no shares, no back-handers - but more info for the ESA crowd, following the recent forum requests for more folk to review their visits (I don't like "punt"). This was my first overnighter, so a bit nervous despite being possibly my 5th or 6th time with Neecee. Was very late getting there, but kept in touch by sms, so no problems. Due to late hour, decided to take her to dinner first, - it was very cold, and she dressed for warmth, not for sex appeal - and we had a nice chat over dinner (she doesn't drink alcohol), nice conversation. Back to her room, it was time to warm up in that shower - very nice! I had been toying with the idea of a 3-some for a while, and had raised it with Neecee who had no problems with it! Went with a very big breasted girl (separate review) who arrived when we were naked and warm. However, sad to say it didn't really click for me - OK, but not life changing. Exhausted by a long day travelling, we called it a night. My first time in this situation - but it was nice..She has a room by the front door, so there was some activity that woke me once or twice, but remarkably relaxed night. The planned early start was soon abandoned to savour those lovely big firm breasts, which was a very good start to the day. Didn't get to check out the toys or many of the outfits though!
Positives - nice girl, great breasts, shower offers opportunities, lots of sexy outfits. Willing to try things. Good on hygiene.
Negatives - maybe a subscription at the gym needed - a bit of weight going on the hips I think - not overweight, but not slim! Not ideal in terms of privacy, but nothing to complain about. I don't think Neecee is interested in greek - with a butt like that it would be great, but you cant have it all.
Sorry to say the kitchen cream pic's came out after my visit - I missed out there! I think this is a girl to develop over a few visits - so be patient. Hope she decides to show her face on the next photos.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

tuttifrutti
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-13 21:17:11

A second overnighter at Neecee's place - she had dressed for dinner, but we got down to more interesting starters first. On return from dinner, it was a bit of dressing up for the next session. In the early hours of the morning, her hand started to rouse the sleeping serpent for more fun, but I hate to admit it, I preferred to have couple more hours sleep! But I was impressed how keen she was. However,at a more sensible time, normal service was resumed and finished with a spray over those great breasts.
Downside - would have killed for a cup of coffee or tea in the morning!! Didnt try any of the toys.Upside - nice night with a straightforward, pleasant girl with no issues and who tries to please (within limits - strict on condoms, no greek).
Try, and enjoy!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.