Navigation
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1110
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-20 12:43:15

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:15:53 +0000 (GMT)
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
ReplyTo: **** ******* <*************@yahoo.co.za>
Cc: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: Moral conduct of ******** ****

Attention the Manager of E.S.A

Dear Sir

I would like to bring to your attention to a criminal behavior situation of a ******** **** going by the name of Sammy-lee(Cell 0823657319).In the past I have used a number of girls from your site and have had no problems or major concerns with any of them until I came across Sammy -Lee.The reason for me not adding this under the review section, is that I do not want bad publicity for your site in anyway.

On the 14 Feb we agreed to pick her up at her house in Edenvale and then proceed to my place for a hour of entertainment.As she got into the car the agreed price of 1200 Rand was settled in cash. After the hour at my place,she took a shower and then I took one shortly afterwards,then agreed to take her home.On our way back she asked if I could pass by a friends place to pick up some clothing that she had lent her.I thought nothing of it and agreed to wait for her in the car.After 20 minutes or so,she finally came back but with not with the clothing.As we drove off I questioned her and then only to find within seconds the police pulled us over and told us to get out of the car.

They searched the car and both of us but found nothing.We were told to move on and I demanded a answer.She had hidden drugs in her bra and panties.I was furious and told her to get out of the car and walk home at which point she started to cry.I still insisted as I was not going to be put in a situation like that again.

To make things worse, on my way home I stopped at the garrage to put in fuel and found R400 missing from my wallet.I cannot prove it,but I know she stole it out of my wallet while I took a shower.I have reported this to the police,however there is not much they can do about the money,but will keep a eye out on her and the house where she collected the drugs from.The police have her cell number and know where she stays.

I please ask from you,Sir, to take the appropriate steps and suspend her as she will do the same to other potential clients.

Yours Faithfully

asslapper
asslapper - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-20 14:12:01

Can he at least leave some review of the service he received as well, was it proper PSE, I don't really trust the reviews on her profile... :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-02-20 14:20:03

i didnt trust her at first glance,knew something was wrong
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 542
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-20 17:35:29

Does she offer greek and owo?
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 555
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-20 18:16:33

By all means make fun of this, I'm sure you'll shit yer pants if they'll find any drugs in your car. I've learned to do zero detours, if I stop she's getting out.
Good you publish this ESA!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2012-02-20 18:49:29

Only problem is she now knows where he stays, always better to do a travel booking away from the place where you stay. Cmock is right no detours.
doctorwest
doctorwest - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-20 21:50:20

no detours unless well trusted regular! there is not pse for amaizing that may be worth that happy endind! oy!
thanks esa for publishing!
LS44
LS44 - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-20 22:36:09

Thanks esa for the warning.
johnd
johnd - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-21 07:24:29

going to the police because a woman that you paid for sex took money from you? Wow.

I would like to lay a complaint on any guy who pays R1200 for an hour - he is pushing up the prices for the rest of us.
beejay2
beejay2 - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-21 07:37:25

Eish Sry mate But Going to the police was not the solution what if they want the full story on how she ended in your car but I feel you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.