Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Re: Gangbang Party bus
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-04-03 22:14:27

Conceptually this seems wonderfully... naughty. But yeah I can honestly see how something like this would need a lot of really good planning, cause it could go very bad.
Lacey
Lacey - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1962
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-03 23:53:16

I never go on here. But this guy wanted a 3 some with him and his girlfriend. I was chatting with him on whatsapp then he told me that I must play along and make as if we never spoke. He was going to clear the msgs and give the phone to his gf. I blocked them soon after. Same thing to the vaal etc etc.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-04 06:34:21

On 2019-04-03 23:53:16 Lacey said:
I never go on here. But this guy wanted a 3 some with him and his girlfriend. I was chatting with him on whatsapp then he told me that I must play along and make as if we never spoke. He was going to clear the msgs and give the phone to his gf. I blocked them soon after. Same thing to the vaal etc etc.

Had an idea this is BS.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-01-20 11:55:14

Do gangbanger have a name for their gang and which gang is most popular and how does one join?

Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Gangbang Party bus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3996
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-20 14:03:38
Edited: 2020-01-20 14:07:06

Just a question.... What if the lady is not multi racial? How will you implement it? And taking videos?... obviously no cams and cellphones allowed?

Thank you Lacey for sharing that info...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-01-20 22:14:14

Ms Paige i think you should just inform the person organizing the gangbang that you are not multi racial and they'll let you know if its multi racial or not.

As fot the cameras that could be a major privacy issue.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.