Navigation
WynkanIdioot
WynkanIdioot - Query / Advice needed
Query / Advice needed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-07 09:00:20

I am pretty sure that i have contracted HPV and need to confirm this.
I have been to Lancet which showed negative for all my tests, but I'm not sure how accurate those are and for men I've read that it is almost impossible to get tested for HPV, so a false negative is very likely.
I am based in Pretoria and can't find a place / expert in the field to get checked out properly. Any one has any advice for me?
Right now I feel like killing myself because I am sure I must have spread it ito my wife and potentially my toddler.
Any good recommendations for a doctor based in Pretoria please?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Query / Advice needed
Re: Query / Advice needed
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-03-08 06:53:29

Dman01
Dman01 - Re: Query / Advice needed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-08 07:54:58

Eish dude. You are in a jam there. Maybe if you feel that way you should also let the SP you seen so that they are also aware and can take the relevant steps. It's the right thing to do..
Good luck
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Query / Advice needed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-08 10:17:55
Edited: 2019-03-08 10:23:20

www.everydayhealth.com/hpv/ways-prevent-hpv-detect-it-early/

www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/infectious-agents/hpv/hpv-and-hpv-testing.html

HPV is so easily transmitted, most of us probably have it. Owo and even touching a guys uncovered penis and then touching your vagina or visa versa can lead to getting infected. In your STD screening, you need to ask for the HPV test because it's not always included in the screening, but the virus can be detected in that screening. One of the reasons I don't do owo is that I have seen a few clients with weird looking tiny growths on their penises. It might be nothing (pearly penile papules), but the thought of putting it in my mouth is not cool.
Romio
Romio - Re: Query / Advice needed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-08 11:03:00

O fuck !!VERONICA!! Now you got me to think twice before I need to go punt.Gone is my muff day's ..No man girly what now ??lmao !!
Girls please make sure all is A ok !! You are very needy people in this world and we can not live with out you sexy lady's !!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.