Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-13 10:19:53

Name: Jessy

Telephone Number: 084 242 2310

City: Johannesburg

Area: Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Jessy's Full Profile]

I called the lady she gave me directions up on arrival I had to find out she is not there some other women let me in after seeing the venue I was glad she was not there the placewas very filthy
my advice stay away !!! this is the difference between Boksburg and Sandton :-)

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jessy - Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jessy - Boksburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-02-13 11:32:13

Also we have warned dudes about disabled comments
richtaylorjhb
richtaylorjhb - Re: Review - Jessy - Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jessy - Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-08 18:10:23

Name: Jessy

Area: Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Jessy's Full Profile]

Never felt to urge to write a review on one of these sites before, but I just visited this place and felt compelled to comment.

I called and was given rough directions. When I got the correct road I had to call for the house number, this is when she said she had dyed her hair red that weekend and would that be a problem? Hardly enough notice if it was a problem now that I was in the same street! They opened the security gate and I parked on their driveway, was secure enough. Went into the house, which was very grubby and untidy (this was the first warning and I should have left then). I was shown into a room, again, quite run down looking and was then joined by a girl.

I am still not sure if she is the girl in the photos on this page, she could be but is not as fit as in those pics if it was her, brunette with red tinged hair, didn't look like it had even been blonde. Anyway, she asked what I wanted and I said a massage and oral, but not full sex.

She said she charged an extra R50 for oral without, so a 30min session cost me R500 in total. She sounded a bit bunged up and said she had flu but was ok (2nd warning, or should that be 3rd after seeing the room). I lay down on the bed and she gave me the most ineffective and half hearted massage I have ever had the misfortune to be given. After a while she said to turn over and started to suck my cock. This was ok but she was talking every now and then and saying how she'd been there a couple of years, had 2 kids (1 just recently) etc.... I asked what sort of things she liked best about her job (trying to get the atmosphere on track) and she said how it was an ok but the thing she hated the most was blowjobs!! Hardly what you want too hear when thats what she is supposed to be giving you.

I said we could stop that then and she could ride me instead. She said she knew I wouldn't be satisfied with just a blowjob, but I would have been if she'd done a half decent job. Anyway, she moved forward and slid onto my cock, then moaned it as painful due to having a baby a month ago. So we switched to missionary and I came over her tits.

The worse punt I have ever had in my life. Don't waste your time or money going here. I left feeling pissed off and angry, hardly the sort of feeling I expected. Wasn't offered a shower before or after - all in all, a crap establishment. If you want a good massage with happy ending, go to GHQ near Sandton. Awesome place, clean, nice girls, wish I had gone there again instead of trying somewhere new whilst working in that area.

looking for a decent girl, who is the person in the pics and does a good job to restore my faith in sites like this. Thank god I had the opportunity to comment to warn others. STAY AWAY from this place at all costs.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Nevlin
Nevlin - Re: Review - Jasmine - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jasmine - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-02 14:14:28
Edited: 2017-11-02 14:52:14

Name: Jasmine

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Jasmine's Full Profile]

Goes by the name of Justine on the blue site.

Visited her in June at a venue in Alberton just off Grey ave. The venue at the time was not private at all with kids running around.

Very mechanical and somewhat of a rushed session. The bj was average and she does not offer owo at the normal rate. It is an optional extra.

The deed could not be done from my side since i could hear the kids and a hand job finished things off.

Needless to say, i would not return

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Nevlin
Nevlin - Re: Review - Jasmine - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jasmine - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-03 10:21:35

Name: Jasmine

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Jasmine's Full Profile]

Visited Jasmine, aka Justine on the blue site, some time ago.

The venue was a house of Grey ave which was not at all private with kids running around. Should have been the first warning.

The bj was below avg and the deed, well lets just say i was not happy going there so finished off with a hand job. Most expensive hand job ever.

Live and learn I suppose.

Maybe things have changed since then (June 2017), but I will definately not take that chance.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.