Navigation
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - PVT calls disturbing
PVT calls disturbing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-06 08:30:44

Felt bad about this morning regarding the above subject, not sure if it's only me these days guys who calls with pvt they don't show up at all,,,,

What happen is this handsome guy called me from last night he wanted to come unfortunately it was too late hence I only take regulars after hours I've asked him if can we arrange for next time but it shouldn't be this late he then persist to come in the morning I then ask him if possible for him to show his digits he was just laughing, just thought is one of those he then call as early as 6 to arrange 7am appointment still on pvt now thinking to myself this is no normal hey even the offer was so good hmmmm,,,,

To cut long short I didn't bother to get ready he was too good, guess what he was late for 15mnt but he came unfortunately wasn't ready but when I explain to him he understood

What am trying to say is not all private calls are bad but majority they don't show up,,,,,

Thank you so much young man for being patient okay and hey you're so handsome

Lovely blessed fruitful one upon you okay.
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: PVT calls disturbing
Re: PVT calls disturbing
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 544
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-06 08:37:51

I always thought I was the only handsome man in your life. :-(
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: PVT calls disturbing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-06 08:57:00

@JustJay11 my boo boo lol what I can say is hey you're the best okay regardless that can't figure out exactly who are you "winknkisses".
Climax
Climax - Re: PVT calls disturbing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-06 11:33:41
Edited: 2019-03-06 11:34:23

I had a regular for many years that called with a private number, but he now uses his number and we chat endlessly on WhatsApp, trust...

The number of private numbers it's not as high as those that show their numbers, look we have so many no shows on the girls lounge that show their numbers, I really do not get what the fuss is about private numbers...

We've been insulted and abused by both guys showing their numbers and those that don't...

You're right Pops, not every guy that uses a private number is a douchebag...
Sandon
Sandon - Re: PVT calls disturbing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 810
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-06 13:12:44

On 2019-03-06 08:37:51 JustJay11 said:
I always thought I was the only handsome man in your life. :-(

Until Private arrived...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: PVT calls disturbing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3423
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-06 14:17:29

Wonder if ever in the future
our ways of communicating in this industry on our mobile phones will require receiving private numbers all the damn time. They'll be more complaining before you even get to giving out your rates and services. No balance there at all!

All I can say is work with what's best for you. Accept private calls or don't at all. Our intuitions have a way of failing us humans sometimes, it is to "punt". See full definition of the word "punt". Verb.

We gamble all the time!

Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: PVT calls disturbing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 397
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-07 13:33:55

I seem to have better luck calling from PVT number. Been calling a few SPs since yesterday with number shown and no answers or call backs etc...very strange indeed?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.