Navigation
Dublin
Dublin - Re: I need a breakthrough
Re: I need a breakthrough
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-06 10:33:29

I find it a lot more fun and a lot more fulfilling to delay my orgasm. I spend a lot of time pleasuring the lady. Watching her reactions turns me on big time. It helps to fill the time. By the time she starts attending to me, we are both turned on to a point where the climaxes are at such an intensity I actually do not want to spoil it with a second.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need a breakthrough
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2611
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-06 10:43:27

Hi 5 to you sir... :)))
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: I need a breakthrough
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 495
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-06 11:02:35

On 2019-03-06 10:33:29 Dublin said:
I find it a lot more fun and a lot more fulfilling to delay my orgasm. I spend a lot of time pleasuring the lady. Watching her reactions turns me on big time. It helps to fill the time. By the time she starts attending to me, we are both turned on to a point where the climaxes are at such an intensity I actually do not want to spoil it with a second.

Thats what I also try to do. Well most of the time
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: I need a breakthrough
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2102
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-06 11:16:05

On 2019-03-06 10:33:29 Dublin said:

Almost the same for me, with a slight difference...
"climaxes are at such intensity, that I actually cannot manage a second"
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: I need a breakthrough
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3421
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-06 13:55:59

On 2019-03-06 09:20:29 Lokoloko said:
You are in control of your bodily functions. Don't blame the SP for being "trigger happy" or vise verca, it is not her fault.

Speak to her before the time, and together you can find a solution to the problem, make it a win win for both of you.

I love these cum twice challenges because most of the times it hardly ever happens. A win win solution is the way to go.

I would interview the person paying me (if he hadn't figured it out yet) like a consultation process before we begin. Quickly run over the pressing issues, check out the body language, make eye contact and monitor the way they speak.

In that way I get to figure out what I'm dealing with and normally find ways to make it work. If he says he can't cum twice, I give us both a chance to at least give it one more try. If he says he loves to cum twice (in most cases I wouldn't try to convince him) that individual usually does not have the resources to continue, if all fails then we're both not to blame, if it works out, I have achieved the task at hand.

A happy and satisfied client at the end of the hour(s) and a satisfied purse for me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.