Navigation
Raven @ Sensual Spa
Raven @ Sensual Spa - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-09 17:07:46

Good day Gentlemen. I was in Durban last weekend for a visit and thought to set myself available while I was in the area. I must say that the Gentlemen of Durban embraced me with open, loving arms so I look forward to treating you to The Raven Experience again. The sooner I can figure out if the juice is worth the squeeze, the sooner I'll make arrangements to book a place in your city. So you tell me Gentlemen... who is keen on having me back in Durban ? Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Angie
Angie - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3081
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-09 20:28:18

[QUOTE;4351667;slick70]

Maybe this town is not for you.

/////////////////////////

No shit Sherlock.

Before you "defend" by insinuations... maybe try meeting me first.

Signed,kzn girlie
Ang
Jess
Jess - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-09 21:17:05

Really sorry about your experience Angie. To be fair though, that sorta thing happens in Jhb and CT too. No shows, scammers, etc.

Only in our home towns it's par for the course and we have room for mishappens. We don't feel it too bad. It's just a normal day in this industry, bullets we have to dodge.

Unfortunately, when these things happen on a travel, it's a bit unfair to blame the whole of Durbs. (I don't invalidate your experience)

I do understand though that if they happen on a travel it's so much worse because of the extra expenses. I completely get why you're down about it.

But just like every other Province, Durbs has the good and the bad. Unfortunately you experienced it all in a short stint.
Get the D in Durbs
Get the D in Durbs - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-10 06:15:02
Edited: 2023-09-10 06:52:10

[QUOTE Angie,
But because of them;
- I haven't eaten tonight. - The debts that was meant to be settled is enlarged. - I'm just making it back home tomorrow with not R1 to my name
- I had a date day with my baby girl on Sunday... this can't hapen ([/QUOTE]

Hey Angie, sorry to hear of your unsavoury experience.
A general question to all you lovely ladies reading this. I speak to many WG's on a regular basis, and everyone's financial situation is in dire Straits. Nobody can say that they are really well off!

IS THIS INDUSTRY WORTH BEING IN?(with all that you go through financially, emotionally and physically)

I know, many people in normal working jobs are in the same position aswell. But also, many are not!
Had 2 massage girls tell me they want to get normal jobs, and i just helped one get a job.

Would hate to 'lose' you sexy ladies, but would love to see your'll Happy xxx
Topaz
Topaz - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-11 08:48:05

Ill be in durbs and available for bookings on tuesday at the praade hotel in north beach
Come try me out men
Jessica
Jessica - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 331
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-11 10:02:31

Wow Topaz your profile is absolutely Stunning!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.