Angie - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3077
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-08 23:24:05

[QUOTE;4350470;Quickman] Hey Angie,

Hi babes.

Thank you for this. I'm a little sad not because of the whole weeks transgressions, and every day there was plenty.
I'm sad because of the bullshit no care attitude.

We as traveling ladies spends alot of money to visit these guys.
But because of them;
- I haven't eaten tonight. - The debts that was meant to be settled is enlarged. - I'm just making it back home tomorrow with not R1 to my name
- I had a date day with my baby girl on Sunday... this can't happen.
- I've been so stressed, all I wanted is to treat myself to a propper massage when i got back. This can't happen.
- My mom's rent is stil not paid.
- My prescription meds is still laying in limbo at dischem.
I can go on and on and on.

We take the risks and wnd sacrific all of this to get messed around? To get told oh sorry no time. To be judged and disrespected? t's very much unfair hey. But such is life. What can we do.
Ill get over this feeling sorry for myself bs soon. But for tonight... :(
[email protected] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-08 23:43:51

Terrible Durban chaaros
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7689
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-09 08:59:03
Edited: 2023-09-09 09:00:21

On 2023-09-08 23:43:51 [email protected] said:
Terrible Durban chaaros

Not at all...the economy has dicated in every corner of this fine country that spend is more frugal and travels are no longer what they used to be and should be done with very careful consideration understanding the spend needed against the "possible " financial returns.

RB.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 480
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-09 09:25:25

On 2023-09-09 08:59:03 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2023-09-08 23:43:51 [Send Message] said: Terrible Durban chaaros

Not at all...the economy has dicated in every corner of this fine country that spend is more frugal and travels are no longer what they used to be and should be done with very careful consideration understanding the spend needed against the "possible " financial returns.

RB.

Agreed with RB fully

While i cant comment on Angie's personal experience but sympathise, the entire economy has taken a nosedive.

In my (totally different) line of work, we see the impact on all race groups, who are struggling.
Tad unfair to blame the "charous" simply because durban is associated with them
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-09 11:19:27

And I cannot agree more, the economy as well as the spending availability has taken a nose dive. I used to punt on average between twice a week to three times a week, now after a career change, financial change and downscale in life I have to think twice to punt once a month...

Everyone single person, yes person... Doesn't matter if your an employee or a WG, SP, punter or what you remain a person is going through something in life and fighting their own battles...

So let's be kinder to one another, let's be more friendly, let's remain true to our words and commitments and this world will seem to be a better place.
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3078
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-09 11:20:05

On 2023-09-09 08:59:03 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2023-09-08 23:43:51 [Send Message] said: Terrible Durban chaaros

RB.

100% correct Mrs RB it is a gamble.

But

You get bad turn out...

Then you get what i got this week - 90% time wasters, no shows, walkout without paying with weapon, 2 overnights canceling in one day...etc etc.

I apriciate that times are tough... under normal circumstances I've been feeling it, but what I've experienced this week, together with the ignorance and disrespect.... I couldn't stay a day longer.

By no means am I saying all us the same, don't get me wrong. I did have a handful of really awesome visits too... was it enough to stay or come back... unfortunately not

:(
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-09 11:22:42

What we all can be grateful for is that you were not harmed physically and have returned to your safe space back in JHB. Wishing you all the best...
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3079
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-09 11:22:48

On 2023-09-09 11:19:27 Quickman said:

So let's be kinder to one another, let's be more friendly, let's remain true to our words and commitments and this world will seem to be a better place.

Thank you! Perfectly said :)
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3080
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-09 11:50:56

On 2023-09-09 11:22:42 Quickman said:
What we all can be grateful for is that you were not harmed physically and have returned to your safe space back in JHB. Wishing you all the best...

Me too! It could've been worse...
Extremely greatful someone could help with tickets and thankful to be back home!
slick70
slick70 - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 627
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-09 12:37:38

Someone has to defend the local guys. There are many girls who visit the coast and have often come month after month. The ones i have seen , have only great things to say about Durban guys. Maybe this town is not for you.

In May you posted this

'Very swak of you to do this to your traveling ladies. There's something wrong with your heads. You're ruining it for all the other proper guys in kzn.'

Food for thought

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.