Navigation
havata
havata - Re: VISITING A SHEMALE
Re: VISITING A SHEMALE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-19 13:28:43

Hahaha, well said! But you will admit you get the best advice, say in a Suzuki owners' Club, by a Suzuki owner....
Lol!
topdeckcouple
topdeckcouple - Re: VISITING A SHEMALE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-19 22:39:19

I love this Havata guy
JustJoe
JustJoe - Re: VISITING A SHEMALE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-19 23:29:00

I would love trying a shemale BUT PE seems to be off the map...Only "shemale" regularly in PE is a but ugly cross dressing MAN who works from a venue where even the girls are extra dodgy.
Now if someone beautiful like Phoemela tries a brief holiday in PE I would definately want some... ;) Even tried to see her in CT a while back but got hopelessly lost looking for the right street (stupid bloody cheapo GPS)
assbonk
assbonk - Re: VISITING A SHEMALE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-20 07:30:38

Horses for courses?
kawaii
kawaii - Re: VISITING A SHEMALE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-20 08:20:31

'n Deksel vir elke pot...

Every hole van be plugged.
havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-24 12:54:44

@JustJoe

Guys, look at all profiles, there are only 10 or 15 advertising shemales in SA! Anyone who likes that kind of fun eventually will go through all of them. Problem is they are either in JNB (majority) or CT, and only occasionally travel to Durban. JJ, you will probably have to take a trip, or negotiate the shemale to travel to you. Either way it will cost you lots. Best take the chance when you are on a trip for something else anyway.
havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-24 12:56:36

....cont... and half of them are just blokes in skirts with feminine mannerisms. There are some truly stunniing ones, but again - the performance you get is a matter of chance. Have a good chat on the phone first, and take a chance.
havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-24 13:11:06

Hey, anyone done some shemale fun this weekend?
Please do share!
havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 11:07:14

A curious fact - 8 out of 10 shemales in the world are prostitutes, and 7 of those 8 will never go all the way with sex reassignment surgery, being a chick with a dick pays more! Isn't it a wonderful world that we live in? Long live carnal pleasure!
pere007@webmail.
pere007@webmail. - Re: VISITING A SHEMALE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 12:03:19

Well well...I wasn't aware of this thread...till today.

I have read a lot of opinions, outbursts and comments here - all interresting by the way...

To give my take on this...

Each person has his own preferences of pleasure, views, sexual desires and fantasies. No one has the right to lash out at someone else's preferences. We can all read, learn and decide for ourselves.

People who still think this is new/weird, must wake up and smell the coffee! FFS we are living in the 21st century! Look carefully around you and you might be stunned what was actually there all the time...

I love these creations and will always do. I have been with a couple of she-males before and am not ashamed to admit it. It doesn't make me gay though. I am fully bisexual and proud of it.

I do like the female form as well just as often as the male form of pleasure.

I salute all the REAL shemales on this site and thank you for your contributions to a better society. We couldn't do without you.

To all the cross-dressers out there...tsk tsk tsk...get out and work on it. Come back when you are genuine.

And FYI, I have had a very nice and intelligent conversation with Mimi and Phoemela the other day. Very informed, genuine and good looking girls with whom I'll spend hours chatting to and off course everything that follows. Thank you ladies, for being you!

Cheers peeps!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.