Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Warning Divine
Re: Warning Divine
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-12-29 09:05:50

Licence plate! That's why I said a skelm who went through so much trouble would have considered the possibility that the envelope might be taken out of the post box & opened by his wife and then he wouldn't get the money anyway. IMO management of Divine didn't do this if anything DID happen.
Stem
Stem - Re: Warning Divine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-29 10:05:09

Probably a buddy playing some scare tactics! Maybe it was his wife's father or brother that recognized his car and thought they would get him on the straight and narrow!

But yeah... Story is dodge. Why after two months?
toppie
toppie - Re: Warning Divine
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-30 10:55:59

Bullshit story and just somebody trying to discredit Divine. Why dont you put up a copy of the letter/photo so that we can all see that it is valid - or send it to a few of us so that we can validate it!!! I just wonder who you actually are and why you have made these accusations - perhaps an ex staff member or friend of one who wants to get even!!!! Can we at least get a reply from you.....
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Warning Divine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-30 11:09:04

It is a lot of nonsence and the story just doesn't add up. It is only someone trying to cause trouble for them. I was there this week and will not stop visiting Divine.
toppie
toppie - Re: Warning Divine
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-30 11:17:28

rugbym, I agree. I have been supporting Sam and Divine for at least 5/6 years now and never had a problem, at any of their venues. As a 'friend' of Sam it pisses me off even more so I would really like to find out the truth about this matter.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Warning Divine
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 406
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-30 21:19:30

By pure virtue of the silence on this matter of the person making these allegations one can conclusively say that its a K@K story!
italianmuff
italianmuff - Re: Warning Divine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-06 19:17:14

when it sounds too good to be true it normaly is. i concur its a k@kstory either some sick coward jobless idiot with nothing else to do. sorry boet this world is full of @ss holes that cant leave other people to their bussiness in peace
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Warning Divine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-06 22:09:40

Or jealous of other's success.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.