Navigation
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 09:29:28

Haaibo...enough said LMFAO.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3466
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 09:29:33

martinm -Thanks for the interpretation -- will pass messages through you in future --to translate to proper English --My Bad !!!
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 09:37:26

I want to come an visit again uncle Steve...

Such a fine establishment with beautiful girls.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 712
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 09:54:01

Why picking on a good man like steve for? And make such a big deal about something so small for? Steve can express himself the way he wants like really now? He was just trying to make a point on his own way which i infact myself did understand.this forum is suppose to be fun .goodness!!!
Meg
Meg - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 10:22:30

I'm not English and I understood his msg.
What I think he also suggest is go and have a look at his ladies and spend some time with them before making a booking.

Because sometimes the ladies profiles (pics) does not always look like the lady when clients arrive..(it's because we have a amazing photographer and she knows what's she's doing and how to present the lady). That's what she get paid for and she's great!

Steve isn't always active on the forum..so something must have been said.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-21 10:48:50

I agree Rossia. I think some of the guys are a bit harsh on Steve. No harm intended.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 831
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 10:55:30

This shit is part of the punting game, irrespective of which price levels punters punt at. Gots nothin to do with pricing.

Every punter has his own preferences. I've been with WGs where I left with buyers regret, and when after the fact I check their reviews, they have pages and pages of great reviews and all 4's and 5's for looks where in my opinion I'd be like where is the negative scale. There are ladies where punters give 5/5 for looks but in person the lady has bad skin, rotten teeth, bad hygiene etc etc.

Sometimes we just over complicate this shit unnecessarily trying to get every punting decision to be 100% perfect. Thats why you just gots to roll with the punches man.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-21 13:12:07

Give Steve a break lol!
Noted his points of seeing is believing and HE is "allowing" US punters to at least check out the ladies in person before booking.
I think that's fair and generous.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 713
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 13:42:50

Its always those that infact don't punt or punt like once a year that will attack good people on this forum .i have seeing it and really esa should'nt allow them even on this forum at all.to keep dragging people down each time.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4971
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 16:00:58

Quotation marks were missing.

Photos unfortunately don't always relate to the Real Deal --

SO THEN WHAT WHEN YOU ARRIVE SHE SAYS --
"SORRY I MUST HAVE MISTAKEN YOU FOR SOMEONE MUCH PRETTIER"
--OUCH !!!

OR POSSIBLY SHE MAY SAY --
"OOPS -- I JUST REALISED IT IS THAT TIME OF MONTH ?? SEE YOU NEXT WEEK" --
OUCH AGAIN !!!

or --
"OMG -- YOU CERTAINLY HAVE A DEEP VOICE & ARE MUCH TALLER THEN I THOUGHT ???"

AT THAT POINT IN TIME I WOULD SUGGEST BACKING OUT SLOWLY !!!

ANYWAY -- BEEN THERE DONE THAT -

- A BIT EMBARRASSING TO SAY THE LEAST !!!

AGAIN --MEET THE LADY PRIOR TO COMMITTING !!! MY ADVISE SO YOU GET YOUR TRUE VALUE FOR MONEY -- CHEAP SCREWS ARE JUST THAT --- !!!

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.