Navigation
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1026
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 17:39:55

Change the heading to HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED THIS

Cause personally I have never had that time of the month....
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 22:56:41

My apologies to Steve, I trust we can write it of as harmless banter. I understood his post with a bit of deciphering.
I always get a bit hot under the collar when it appears that people imply other nations and nationalities are better than South Africans. It seems like that was not the case here.
I won't apologise for being a patriot, the forum police can say what they like.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3471
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 09:15:02

HOE -- As Burfi stated & Rossia - Why is everyone worried about the small things in Life --Roll with the Punches & have some Fun.

I have always felt that I create results in a timely & hopefully a positive fashion. So I post something different & unique & its offensive to some ??? Chill out

I am American Yes -- Born in Los Angeles -- I have lived here since January 2002 - 17 years & still enjoy it -- I obviously don't feel being born in America makes me a Bad Person -- I have chosen to live here & hopefully I have brought something a bit Unique & Different into your World by creating HOE.

I have never been Politically correct --I my writing style is far from being grammatically correct --SORRY

Anyway --this thread has been Fun & Entertaining from my stand point -Thanks

Steve
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: HOE -- Sorry but HAVE YOU EVER ??? Be Honest !!! Come on !!! Spill the Bean
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6291
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 09:41:38

Always like you humor Steve .. keep it up and see you guys soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.