Navigation
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 777
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 12:53:59

On 2019-01-21 12:00:38 ESA Forum Admin said:
Dear All

We have checked from our side and there is no indication that Justjay11 is a WG from what we can find.

Regards
Claire
ESA Admin

Thank you for the clarity. I guess we overreacted given past events which I choose to put behind me and move on.

To Justjay sorry you fell victim for something you know nothing about,we overeacted and I admit that we did wrong by you before we could even get our facts together.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-21 14:36:09

Thank you for clearing up everything,and also for taking your time to investigate everything.

Yes I overreacted due to what has happened to me in past,so I just assumed it was the past reapeting itself.

As I promised,I will try to put everything behind me.and move on continue to do what I do the best,being crazy and breaking dicks:)

@Justjay would like to apologize for attacking you for no reason,we can hook up so we can kiss and make up.
Give me a call
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Working in Melrose arch today.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 508
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-21 17:08:48

On 2019-01-21 12:00:38 ESA Forum Admin said:
Dear All

We have checked from our side and there is no indication that Justjay11 is a WG from what we can find.

Regards
Claire
ESA Admin

Thanks for that, Claire.

Thanks (again) Poppy, for speaking up for me. And thank you, SexyHumour and Ms. BD for your sincere apologies. I really meant no harm. I had no idea that there were issues I was unknowingly triggering. It was an unfortunate little incident, but I'm happy to accept that no harm was intended towards me personally. Let's move on and keep it fucking sexy, shall we? Love you all. Jay.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.