Navigation
interdiction1
interdiction1 - Re: Lothlorian - Recomendation
Re: Lothlorian - Recomendation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-26 14:02:14

Went with Amor not too long ago for 2nd time in the 'other house'. Had a great time, spent most of the hour and half playing around (massaged her a bit). She is a stunner. Great personality, great body, good conversation; and if she's comfortable with you she allows you to go further...I'm now looking to try someone new at Loth that will allow you to take things to the next level...anyone you can recommend?
Hardcoldtruth
Hardcoldtruth - Re: Lothlorian - Recomendation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-26 17:31:03

@Interdiction1 .. Most punters who frequent Lothlorian will not provide such details publicly since "taking it to the next level" is strictly not allowed at Lothlorian. I seem to remember being told by one of the ladies that the owner of Lothlorian checks out the forum from time to time to chexk out what is being said. So, without realizing it, you could have got Amor into a spot of bother. So she might be lost to you and to other punters as well as losing a working venue..

The rule of thumb is to not publicly advertise what is available but rather do it discreetly on request.

Friendly tip from a punter who has frequented Lothlorian.
Hardcoldtruth
Hardcoldtruth - ....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-26 17:31:11
Edited: 2012-01-26 17:57:16

Hardcoldtruth
Hardcoldtruth - ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-26 17:31:23
Edited: 2012-01-26 17:56:04

.."..............l
mansup
mansup - Re: Lothlorian - Recomendation
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-26 18:53:08

Couldn't agree with Hardcoldtruth more. Can't understand why guys need advertise their personal experiences with girls, particularly at massage places where only sensual and a "happy ending" is offered. Girls react to guys differently and what happenes in the room, stays in the room. I can understand guys being warned about "rip off artist" etc., that is a different story.
interdiction1
interdiction1 - Re: Lothlorian - Recomendation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-26 21:42:35

You right, that was stupid of me, did that without really thinking. Thanks for correcting me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.