Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-19 20:29:10
Edited: 2019-01-19 20:38:54

On 2019-01-19 00:45:39 Slayer2017 said:
Gemini, well said. I have tried the writing and explaining it doesn't work...what I get is a smile and strangulation of my dick just a few minutes after entering the room...

A lot also depends on your type of ladies.... Are you choosing the lady that suits your type of character / personality. ..?

Remember there are some ladies who wouldn't know what GFE is, even if it fell from the sky...

I live by the golden rule... in other words, I try to be what I expect... I take care of my body, so I can look good the hot woman I'm going to meet. Good hygiene, a smart , neat dresser.., fresh breathe... And confidence...

And then I hunt them... The slim, sexy babes... the ones that turn me on, just by looking at them... the 45kg to 50kg hotties... I go for women I can usually throw over my shoulder...

For the most part, I'm usually successful... occasionally, I do meet a woman, i don't gel with...

For me the most fulfilling part of the experience, is lying on my back, with the hot babe on top of me, and my one hand caressing her bum... thats my heaven. ..

But each to his own. Go for what works for you....

peace
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-20 07:27:37

Gemini7, well received.Thank you. I think on most my punts I let the ladies to take control as I want them to be more comfortable. I will try to ensure I take more control of the sessions and see how it goes.
2old2
2old2 - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-20 11:59:45

To me the true GFE can only happen on a second booking!

You can get a reasonable idea if it will happen from the first booking, if all the parts are there and feel good.

When you walk through the door for a second booking, you will know. If the kisses are not mechanical, but passionate, if she rembers what you like and concentrates on that and if you remember what she likes and concentrate on that ...

So maybe you need to give some of the near misses a second chance and see what happens!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-20 13:04:44

@2old2, that's another angle that I was never looking at... I was never returning to most of the WGs as I was disappointed to a certain extent. I think is time I give them a shot again and see how it goes.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-20 13:19:17

Well there should have been a good click on the 1st booking. Maybe not full GFE, but if the vibes is not strong on the 1st one, i doubt very much that 2nd booking will be this absolutely fantastic GFE...
$poiled Brat
$poiled Brat - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-20 15:15:27

Just become a Blesser/Sugardaddy & get yourself a Sugarbaby
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-20 16:05:01

At spoiled Brat..lol I cannot afford to exceed my monthly budget, with all the Peruvian, mangolian and Brazilian hairpieces not to mention the Dubai monthly trips. Lol
2old2
2old2 - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-20 17:46:21

On 2019-01-20 13:19:17 Inai said:
Well there should have been a good click on the 1st booking. Maybe not full GFE, but if the vibes is not strong on the 1st one, i doubt very much that 2nd booking will be this absolutely fantastic GFE...

Thanks Inai

That is what I was trying to say - a good click on first booking can lead to the elusive GFE on a second.

I agree - no click at first is unlikely to change. Can still be good sex, just not GFE.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.