Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Thee Girl friend experience myth
Thee Girl friend experience myth
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-17 02:02:58

I have come to the sad realization, that I stand a better chance of an alien with a green skin and three eyes than ever receiving a complete girl friend experience...Most WGs bios are more like ANC manifesto, plenty promises, petty delivery...
Bastet
Bastet - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 04:57:54

I think when punters ask for or expect is more than a girlfriend is normally willing to give - otherwise they would get it from a girlfriend and not a wg or mg. What is your expectation - love (which is part of a true GFE) or just great sex? If it is the firs choice that you want, you will always be disappointed - to be blunt, if you want a GFE, get a girlfriend.
Celia
Celia - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 469
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 06:34:04

On 2019-01-17 02:02:58 Slayer2017 said:
I have come to the sad realization, that I stand a better chance of an alien with a green skin and three eyes than ever receiving a complete girl friend experience...Most WGs bios are more like ANC manifesto, plenty promises, petty delivery...

This may suck to hear babe.. but if EVERY girl you've gone to doesn't do the girlfriend experience right then maybe the problem doesn't lie by them but by you. Maybe explain to your next girl exactly what you want. Write it down if you must and make sure what you're asking is realistic.

Maybe pm me and I'll see what I can do for ya
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 06:57:26

@Celia agree with you, normally I ask them what I want or hope for but some (Luckly not everyone) dont want to answer your question. Maybe they dont read everything, because if I ask 3 things they only answer the 1st one.
@slayer I have some good GFE. Here are ladies that make it worth wile for you. Yes there is some who make empty promisses but keep trying and you will found them.
The ones who make empty promisses you dont visit again and the once that give everything mostly will become a regular.
Celia
Celia - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 470
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 07:02:39

@EvilAngel in the words of the worst Spice girls song ever... "Tell me what you want what you really really want" lol

Pm or WhatsApp me k

:*

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4961
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 07:03:12

Punting is the eternal quest for that ultimate GFE.

Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 337
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 07:34:24

My understanding of GFE is that the SP is so good at putting you at ease that you don't really feel like you are paying for a service but more spend time with a good friend with benefits. I have to say that I have found that GEM of an SP and the time I spend with her is more than just to fuck each others brains out but we have a good chat and a few giggles too during the session. I never ever get rushed but that makes me want to respect the booked time as well and I don't abuse that. She just knows what I like and I dont even have to ask and she is very willing to please me on every session. This is what will keep me being a regular with this girl.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2812
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 08:16:53
Edited: 2019-01-17 08:22:02

Sorry duplicate post
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2813
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 08:21:14
Edited: 2019-01-17 08:24:25

On 2019-01-17 02:02:58 Slayer2017 said:

If every lady who offers gfe and doesn't deliver, then it's time for some introspection Every guy thinks his attitude and cleanliness is on point.....but the only time I will not deliver on gfe is if attitude and cleanliness are not up to standard. Cleanliness- bad breath, alcohol or smokers breath,rotten teeth, obvious other issues. Oh and then another thing, guys who just dunno what they doing. Maybe asking a lady why she would not give you the gfe would help for next time.
Like slobbering or trying to lick my tonsils or trying to suction out this morning"s Jungle oats
I have to add that when it comes to kissing the guy has to make a first move. Not every guy is comfortable with or even likes kissing.
Malikah
Malikah - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 08:29:13

Disagree!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.