Navigation
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Elysium...not sure I'll go there again!
Re: Elysium...not sure I'll go there again!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-02 22:02:00

Try Nancy at Ti Amo in Bruma, she will rock your socks off!!!
rugbym
rugbym - Re: Elysium...not sure I'll go there again!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-03 20:05:58

Can anyone please tell me what Madison is like at Divine. She looks great from her judging from her profile on ST.
www.sextrader.co.za/home.php
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Elysium...not sure I'll go there again!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2011-12-07 23:47:59

GHQ has dropped, all the hot chicks left
hugefunforu
hugefunforu - Re: Elysium...not sure I'll go there again!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-09 09:14:26

I've been going to Elysium for a good 5-6 years and the last 2 times its been terrible.

The first lady I went with didnt know the first thing about a massage. She didnt want to over exert herself and wanted to do F/H. Over and above the R400 or R450 I had already paid, she wanted R800... If I had wanted F/H I would have picked a FH joint and paid much less for it. So upset because she didnt get her full house she did her best to get me off and out...

The second time I went with a different lady, she looked sooo out of it, and admitted going to the car after every client and smoke a spliff. All she could say was "if you touch you must tip" Regardless of me not touching she still wanted a tip for the kakest hand job I have received.

Elysium used to be quite good and a good pick of ladies, but its turned into a free for all brothel that the girl are looking to make extra money in the rooms because the owners are taking most of it (according to the girls)

Anyway the one place I havent been is GHQ, but I see fanboy saying above that there are no more hot chicks left...

Looking at their site, anyone have experience or reviews on Ivy, Alicia, Gine Stacy or Sky???

Would love the help.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Elysium...not sure I'll go there again!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-10 17:16:53

had my first visit to Divine this week and went for 90mins with the sexy Angie
the venue in not in the GHQ / Elements class but is still way better then elysium (corlett) and Loth.
Angie was fantastic! Cannot wait to have another meeting in Eastgate area

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.