[deleted] - Review - Sexy Poison - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Review - Sexy Poison - Centurion/Rooihuiskraal Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-02 15:56:11

Name: Sexy Poison

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Rooihuiskraal

Full Profile: [View Sexy Poison's Full Profile]

Just saw sexy Poison today and I'll just break it down from the minute I picked up the phone, met with her,up to until I left.

Let's start with con's.

1. Venue cleanliness is a 2 from me because it wasn't as neat as I expected. Maybe a quick clean up would have made a difference

2. After thinking long enough about what I should give her for face I settled on a 3. She has a nice face, I would have given her a 4 but only because she had a cold sore on her lower lip, I deducted a point.

3.covered blow was average

4. Shares house with another WG. I must say though that I didn't see her, but for those ultra discreet guys like me, this can be a little bit unsettling.

Pro's.
1. Very friendly girl. When I ended the call with her, I thought to myself she's the typical WG who will bait you with good telephone manners and then change her mood when you see her, but no, she was very consistent with her friendliness when I arrived.

2. Holds a good conversation

3. Takes hygiene very seriously. She even sanitised my hands before I could touch her and did the same with her hands as well.

4 . it's tight ;)

5. Willing to change positions without a fuss. Also quite reactive.

6. Safe and secure parking is available

Over all, I was with her for 30 min. It was above average but not spectacular. The price she quotes is fair, and for what I received when I was with her, I left satisfied.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.