Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-08 08:23:29

Name: Goddess Talita

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Ridge

Full Profile: [View Goddess Talita's Full Profile]

Your new photo set is beautiful . . . and we share the same pic as favorite! Thank you for a lovely visit. My enthusiasm, not that it ever lacked, grows as I learn more. Of all we did, I’d say the feathering was most enjoyed - by us both!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Goddess Talita - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Re: Review - Goddess Talita - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2012-09-22 00:08:48

First of all, I have never actually spoken to Talita on the phone and thus the reason for a 1. It is always someone else answering.

I have written previous reviews on Talita and she stays AMAZING - but my last visit was not as great as previous times. It almost felt like she was trying to put me off from returning... but I keep telling myself it was just an "off" day for her. I really want to go back and change this review to a 10 / 10 review

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Erik
Erik - Re: Review - Goddess Talita - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2012-09-24 16:32:28
Edited: 2012-09-24 16:34:04

“If I were a rich man . . . if I had a small fortune” I’d start every week with a triple Talita. I had a great time giving her a professional massage. It’s a treat to relax a beautiful and gracious lady like her. She reciprocated with me having multiple orgasms. We had friendly conversation throughout. Everything was just perfect and I’ll return.
Goddess Talita
Goddess Talita - Re: Review - Goddess Talita - Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-09-26 22:43:22

@ Jasax.. (It almost felt like she was trying to put me off from returning...) Ouch... Ek is jammer jy voel so, mar jy het dit heeltemal verkeerd, en dalk volgende keer, vra my net. Honest quiestion gets an honest answer okay! T xx
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2012-10-01 21:51:25

Talita - sorry... Reading the comment now I see the comment came across a bit harsher than intended, I shouldn't write comments after midnight... veral nie as ek afrikaans is en in engels dink nie. Jy bly my nr EEN en ek sal spoedig terug wees en my woorde sluk. Jammer weereens! J xxx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-03-04 17:16:00

Did not speak to her on the phone therefor cannot really comment. As for the rest, ask yourself why a mg is in the overall top 10. Simply because the experience is far better than that privided by 9 out of 10 wgs. What do you have to lose?

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Talita @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Talita @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1961
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-25 13:09:18

Name: Talita @ Sutra

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Talita @ Sutra's Full Profile]

My First Sensual Massage...Excluding FH.I am usually used to FH and I have been contemplating this decision for a while.I was always curious as to what actually happens( mainly at the ending).My impression always, has been "well it's just a rub with oil and a quick wank"...Boy was I wrong!!

I chose to book Talita,because I had my eye on her since her time in PTA.She is Tall, has a Lovely Pretty Face and my personal favourite Sexy Smooth Flawless Legs.She is a very friendly and the bonus was that she remembered me from her time on the chat facility, which made the first meeting a lot more comfortable.

Talita gives a lovely firm massage,( My hamstrings a still a bit tender...LOL) which I am sure is the norm at most spa's, BUT her sensual play, and the kissing and touching is what had me rock hard for the entire session.There were time I felt I was ready to explode, and she just knew when to "Hold Back"...just teasing me throughout the entire session.I was allowed to touch and play with her pussy...but no fingers inside...Don't even ask!!

As for the ending...Well it was definitely something more than just a wank...She had my member in the palms , gently massaging it, and simultaneously passionately kissing me until I exploded...damn.The sensation was definitely more intense than coming during FH...I have decided to give this another shot, just to re-assure myself...but definitely very different!!

The only downside during this experience,was that I wanted to play with her all the time, this became a bit awkward,as she moved away to concentrate on other parts of my body...so next time I will book Two ladies to remedy this...LOL...There will always be on free to play with...hehehe

Talita will always be the one half of whichever duo I book!!...she is just Awesome!

Just to mention the facilities...a very safe and secure house in Hurlingham...very hygienic shower facilities.Two thumbs up for Salma and her team!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

shuguy13
shuguy13 - Re: Review - Talita @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-26 14:01:49

What an amazing lady. Had an awesome session this morning. Never had an orgasm that lasted this long. Very sensual massage with excellent ending. Always feel really comfortable with Talita and I find it very easy to talk to her. This was my 3rd visit, can't wait for my fourth.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Skyrat21
Skyrat21 - Re: Review - Talita @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-05 10:49:54

I had the pleasure of seeing Talita earlier this week after missing her a couple of times, and the session ranks as by far my top massage experience.

Talita is tall, slim and pretty - couldn't really ask for more. She is easy to talk to, but is not going to talk you to sleep (unless you're into that!) and although we didn't get into any serious topics, comes across as intelligent to boot.

Her massage technique was firm (the way I like it) and she has really strong hands - my neck & legs feel a whole lot looser after my visit.

The sensual is, quite simply, the best I have had. Talita's body-to-body had me quivering, and she really had me on the edge right the way through to the end - which she was somehow able to prolong to almost the point of agony!

Will I be back? Hell yeah!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

shuguy13
shuguy13 - Re: Review - Talita @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-05 17:03:46

I can't get enough of this lady. She seems to give it her all during the session, which for me makes me feel like she enjoys what she is doing. The massage is really good with an excellent mixture of sensuality thrown in. For me this is better than any womb bamb thank you ma'am session.

How could I almost forget, she is a very sexy young lady, almost feel like I need to pinch myself to wake up from a dream.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.