Anything going on in Worcester of late?
styf1
styf1 - Re: Worcester, Western Cape
Re: Worcester, Western Cape
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-30 15:55:56

Anyone found some action in Worcester lately?
havata
havata - Re: Worcester, Western Cape
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 791
View Profile
Posted: 2012-05-30 16:14:48

The was a Marianna there a couple years back, but have no contact :-( owo, cim, swallow, anal, chat, name it - a dream. Will look in the 'archives' if I can find a number or something.
Alexsmith
Alexsmith - Re: Worcester, Western Cape
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-06-24 18:10:45

Good evening gents.
Worcester is dry as clubs go but there is plenty of street action. Quality ranges from fu$king sick dogs to the occasional jem. The earlier you go the better your chances of finding something worth while. Church street and high stree and tulbagh street is where you want to be but early morning an v late at night you can move to russal and Durban street. But I warn you the further south you move the more dodgy it gets. Mostly wc is good as pricing goes. Anything between 40 to 100 for full house. They all say 100 but drop with minimal negotiation. As for venues the most stop in the "veld" safe enough but still wach out for the cops. I have found some great gems there but have also seen nothing except shaggy rabid dogs.

Best of luck

What happens in Vages stays in Vages but remember..... Herpis will always follow you home. Be safe!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Worcester, Western Cape
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-07-01 08:21:36

if there is anything groupy or anything swingy happening in Worcester happening leave a buzz....I am sure something can be done over this period from now until Saturday 4Jul15.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Worcester, Western Cape
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-01 09:03:27

Highly unlikely budz Worcester is not just out of town, it's out of touch

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.