einzig777
einzig777 - Legit sites and ones worth the cash
Legit sites and ones worth the cash
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-10-13 17:10:16

Howzit everyone...

Okay not just for me but i am sure everyone would like a review or insight in the following topic, so please share your knowledge.

Which of the sites have you signed up and actually paid and met anyone, and which if you know are legit or scams or actually are worth the cash.

Try give reviews on the following sites and any others you may know of, thanks.

1. nostringsattached.co.za
2. adultfriendfinder.com
3. sugarmummies.co.za
4. nsacontacts.co.za
5. hornymatches.com
6. dateacougar.com
7. datingbuzz.co.za
8. adultclub.co.za
9. getiton.com
10. flirtnaughty.com
11. 121247.co.za

What i am aware of is that most of these sites are just doubles and just have another name. And if you sign up to more than one of the doubled sites then you will see you receive messages at the exact same time from the same person which tells me it is a bogus site. I know datingbuzz.co.za is legit but for only serious people looking for a life partner. Others send emails every day saying you got a message, you received a wink etc. which again tells me it is shit. The only site i am totally unsure of without any knowledge is adultclub.co.za as one has to pay first before you see anything, anyone tried it?

I know if one only sees models and high quality pictures then the site has a 100% chance of being bullshit and ones with average and random quality people and pictures could be legit.

Anyone got any insight, please leave you reply.
danthemassageman
danthemassageman - Re: Legit sites and ones worth the cash
Re: Legit sites and ones worth the cash
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2011-10-13 18:42:39

All dating sites share a common database, and then lease the front end out to partners, i.e. datingbuss=love2meet. If you check the registered address of the website you can see which ones belong to which provider (i.e. the database hosts)

I have had success on datingbuzz for NSA and the two top websites you mentioned, although on different front-end names. Datingbuzz is probably the best way to go as all people pay, and are more than likely serious about getting either long or short term fun.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.