Navigation
Arnica
Arnica - Arnica back in Cape Town!
Arnica back in Cape Town!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 13:44:25

Hi Gent's .. Can't say how happy I am to be back in Cape Town!

Thanks Gita for opening SU once again for me and the fun 2days!! I also just wanted to say thank you so much for teaching me how to be the best Sensual Massues I can be, for building the basics and showing me what sensuality is! Thanks for showing me there is more to being a massues than the money! Your heart is warm and I think every girl that previously worked for you and each client that walked through your doors can only say thanks for taking sensuality to the next level! You are a great teacher!!

Thanks for my clients in Pta!! It was so great seeing new faces and the more familiar ones! I really do feel like the most beautiful girl when I know you picked me out all of the beautiful girls on Esa..I must say I am blessed with the gentleman I have met over my time being a massues... Thanks for making me love what I do more!

Thanks to every client!

Soooo guy's I wil be available in Cape Town from today on..

Can't wait to meet all the new gent...

And see my favourites I have already met...

Xoxo
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Arnica back in Cape Town!
Re: Arnica back in Cape Town!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1797
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 14:34:56
Edited: 2018-11-27 14:35:12

@Arnica

Have to agree: Gita is an absolute stunning lady,hostess and massuese. She does give "sensual" a whole new meaning.

Gita @ Sense-unique
Gita @ Sense-unique - Re: Arnica back in Cape Town!
Re: Arnica back in Cape Town!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 23
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 09:22:49

Ah Arnica

Thank you so much for the lovely words.. You are such a lovely.. Sweet.. Beautiful young lady.. You will always be close to my heart and it was an honour to be your mentor and friend..

You know you will always be part of the Sense-Unique family.. Always stay the beautiful woman you are.. Love you.. Xxx

Jjsoap.. Lol.. Thank you sweety.. Should come visit soon..

Gita xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.